Thread: Stupid stalker or in need of help?

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar

Stupid stalker or in need of help?

It came to my attention today that my sad little stalker has gone around me - for a second time - and reached out to people he thinks I'm close to, to get to me �� So from this point forward I will no longer be doing doubles with either of my double partners. I am also cutting out DP sessions so he doesn't feel the need to contact anyone else- for thier safety as well as the stalkers safety because y'all...he's just dumb, hurting and possibly suicidal. Not a real threat but a pathetically lonely soul who needs compassion and a friend. Even though he won't admit it, God sent him to me Christmas night for reasons. I've told him I'm here to help but he won't admit he needs.

Please do a buddy check. Reach out to some you may not normally talk to or even those you see every day and say Hi. Just ask them how they are, if they're okay, if they need anything. I know the stalker needs a friend, he's alone where he is. No family close and all his lifelong friends are far away. If he reaches out just send him back my way. Tell him im here waiting to help, because I really am. ✌️ If any one reading this needs an ear to listen, reach out to me. I'm happy to have a conversation ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sounds like you may be playing with fire. You better be careful because those who do usually get burned. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Please be careful since this can end badly.

Someone who I knew in this hobby had a stalker that she tried to help at the beginning and then it took a bad and fatal turn back in November.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chilipepper,
    Take care of yourself he might be stupid but he could be dangerous.

Mark

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    �� I appreciate the advice and genuine care, and i always have my back to the wall. Growing up here in Texas my grandfather instilled in me the knowledge that the hunter is also being hunted and I have lived that way my entire life, much to the dismay of family and friends. He's not the first or the only. But definitely too weak-minded to agress, i just don't want anyone else bothered by him. Message me here for his phone numbers to block if you like. I'm trying to avoid him being a fatality/statistic because he has family who love him. Be Well and Stay Safe ��

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Chili,
    That is the most compassionate, caring thing I have read (anywhere) in a long, long time. Everyone (especially now) needs to sit down, take a deep breath, and start counting their blessings.
    "Every day above dirt is a good one!" - OLD Dad Joke