Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Onslaught of new wanna be high priced providers but with limited service? What??

yup same. I've moved on to SB's pretty much 100%. Far less hassle and far far far better service

If the ladies can get what they are charging for the level of service most are offering more power to them, but that fault isn't theirs it's the guys that keep paying those rates for lesser service. I think the tide on that is changing though and guys are starting to realize SB's are the way to go but then of course that market will also shift to higher rates and less service. It's just the nature of supply/demand.

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    sbs are fun i just dont like any emotional issues. I have been doing the stripper thing and its been pretty damn good. Fresh newbies and bringing them into the play world and far less money. I agree all can charge what they want I don't think anyone says the opposite. Just keep in mind that this is similar to eccie and there is certain expectation based on why we come here and not list crawler,tryst and many other BACKPAGE similar sites. Most providers here are great and they know what we want and most offer that. My head shaking and awe is for the ones that are new and try and infiltrate our community with things that are the norm on those other sites and get upset when called on it.

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    The beauty about the Hobby World is that there is a niche for everything. It goes back to the ASPD and YMMV (aspd’s nemesis) days. Nothings really changed. Not from what I gather. On a side note, I’ve tried the SB route myself. An arrangement can be beneficial to both parties. However, I agree about the emotional aspect of it. Boundaries tend to get blurred and before you know it...you end up marrying and then divorcing your SD!! ‘Amiright?! No, it’s just me? Ok... lol 😂

Retired Companion
    Stagefright, just to clarify - you wrote that there are ones who try to infiltrate our community with things that are the norm on other sites. We welcome all providers here no matter what they charge for their services. Nobody is infiltrating our community. We do not discriminate on any basis for ladies that wish to join us. They can charge whatever they want and you can pay it or not - your choice but nobody is trying to secretly come in here and disrupt anything.

The following is the definiton for infiltrate --
    Infiltrate transitive verb. 1 : to enter or become established in gradually or unobtrusively usually for subversive purposes the intelligence staff had been infiltrated by spies. 2 : to pass (troops) singly or in small groups through gaps in the enemy line. 3 : to pass into or through (a substance) by filtering or permeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    sbs are fun i just dont like any emotional issues. I have been doing the stripper thing and its been pretty damn good. Fresh newbies and bringing them into the play world and far less money. I agree all can charge what they want I don't think anyone says the opposite. Just keep in mind that this is similar to eccie and there is certain expectation based on why we come here and not list crawler,tryst and many other BACKPAGE similar sites. Most providers here are great and they know what we want and most offer that. My head shaking and awe is for the ones that are new and try and infiltrate our community with things that are the norm on those other sites and get upset when called on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Stagefright, just to clarify - you wrote that there are ones who try to infiltrate our community with things that are the norm on other sites. We welcome all providers here no matter what they charge for their services. Nobody is infiltrating our community. We do not discriminate on any basis for ladies that wish to join us. They can charge whatever they want and you can pay it or not - your choice but nobody is trying to secretly come in here and disrupt anything.

The following is the definiton for infiltrate --
    Infiltrate transitive verb. 1 : to enter or become established in gradually or unobtrusively usually for subversive purposes the intelligence staff had been infiltrated by spies. 2 : to pass (troops) singly or in small groups through gaps in the enemy line. 3 : to pass into or through (a substance) by filtering or permeating.

ASPD, YMMV, Eccie, Ourhome....There’s always a thread disparaging providers who march to the beat of their own drum. The ones that have the audacity to price themselves at a different rate than the norm. And then judging the men that do choose to visit said providers. Like I said, nothing’s changed. lol ;)
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 01-08-2021 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    ASPD, YMMV, Eccie, Ourhome....There’s always a thread disparaging providers who march to the beat of their own drum. The ones that have the audacity to price themselves at a different rate than the norm. Like I said, nothing’s changed. ;)
    agreed. these threads come along every 3 months along with complaints about screening, etc. but you knew that years ago. so, continue to post on this and you will be accused of posting a threAD. yes, i'm kidding ... sort of
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    agreed. these threads come along every 3 months along with complaints about screening, etc. but you knew that years ago. so, continue to post on this and you will be accused of posting a threAD. yes, i'm kidding ... sort of
    Hey

If some guys are wiling to pay those prices...then the gals will continue to ask for that price... I look for value. Some guys have money to burn, most of us don't.

“Some guys have money to burn, most of us don’t”

And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Every provider offers a different experience. And the beauty lies in the fact that you have access to such a vast variety of providers from all walks of life to choose from. I guess my question is...why do men take things so personally? The fact that someone has a higher rate than the norm does not directly affect them in any way. It’s almost as if...you have to adhere to a certain standard or abide by some non-existent rules. This is the underground seedy world of the adult entertainment industry. There are no f-ing rules. And judging others on how they choose to spend their money is ridiculous. It’s their money to spend. Just because (you/them/someone) wouldn’t spend the same amount doesn’t make (them) idiots. As long as everyone leaves happy and fulfilled after a session...it doesn’t matter if you paid $50 or $5k. To each his own.

“Now that I have your attention...I am looking for a Sugar Daddy with a boat. I repeat, I am looking for a Sugar Daddy with a boat. I am looking for an allowance of $200 a week to start off with. If you have any questions...” lol ;)
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 01-08-2021 at 04:22 PM.
    My information can be found under the “About Me” section of my profile. Please read it before messaging me. Thank you!!

“Now that I have your attention...I am looking for a Sugar Daddy with a boat. I repeat, I am looking for a Sugar Daddy with a boat. I am looking for an allowance of $200 a week to start off with. If you have any questions...” lol ;)
    How about one with a Harley instead? Harleys are much more fun than boats :P

You make alot of good points. As to your questoin: " I guess my question is...why do men take things so personally? "

I think in alot of cases it's probably a bit of "i want that but can't afford it" if they were being honest. i can afford it i just set a limit as to what i'm reasonably willing to pay as the provider approach isn't as GFE as the SB approach.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I drive a Honda. I get great gas mileage to afford the hobby. Is that good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    I drive a Honda. I get great gas mileage to afford the hobby. Is that good enough?

I bought my very first car for $500. My most expensive car (at one point) was approx. $125k+. And I will be the first to tell you, I was probably the happiest with my beat up Plymouth Horizon that was a Rusty Grey color. In the mornings I’d have to wind it up by getting it kickstarted otherwise it wouldn’t start. lol

There was never a moment where I had to hide my face or wipe my tears when I was driving that car. I was happy. The $125k car? Or the $100k SUV? Well, I’d often have to pull over and bury my head in my hands while I desperately cried my eyes out. And now...well, I drive a very affordable low key vehicle. And I’m....just...happy. :)
    My information can be found under the “About Me” section of my profile. Please read it before messaging me. Thank you!!

I will now bid my farewell gentlemen. I certainly don’t want anyone to think I was trying to hijack the “threAD”. Just wanted to contribute my 2 cents on the matter. On second thought, we’re in the middle of a pandemic. Gimme one cent back!! lol

That was me trying to be funny, Haha!

Oh dear lord, I need to get a life. lol ;)

Happy Hunting gentlemen. May we all find what we are desperately seeking.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texson's Avatar
    The invisible hand of the market sets the rates. If a particular service is selling for a given rate for x amount of time then the suppliers and consumers have agreed that it is an acceptable price. Just because you do not agree doesn't matter if the aggregate of suppliers and consumers have agreed.

With that said, what are your options? Write your congressmen and demand that price ceilings be imposed on sex workers? LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texson's Avatar

And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Every provider offers a different experience. And the beauty lies in the fact that you have access to such a vast variety of providers from all walks of life to choose from. I guess my question is...why do men take things so personally? The fact that someone has a higher rate than the norm does not directly affect them in any way. It’s almost as if...you have to adhere to a certain standard or abide by some non-existent rules. This is the underground seedy world of the adult entertainment industry. There are no f-ing rules. And judging others on how they choose to spend their money is ridiculous. It’s their money to spend. Just because (you/them/someone) wouldn’t spend the same amount doesn’t make (them) idiots. As long as everyone leaves happy and fulfilled after a session...it doesn’t matter if you paid $50 or $5k. To each his own.

Retired Companion
    Ha! I'd rather cry in my Mercedes-Benz then my old Chevy. And all my cars are candy apple red. Good post Leslie! So back on topic - providers understand that gentlemen have a choice when it comes to being cheap....errrr.. I mean on a budget. But please, don't insult the ladies by trying to haggle - nobody wants that. And always remember - you get what you pay for.....if you are looking for cheap - Rundberg Lane guys.

I bought my very first car for $500. My most expensive car (at one point) was approx. $125k+. And I will be the first to tell you, I was probably the happiest with my beat up Plymouth Horizon that was a Rusty Grey color. In the mornings I’d have to wind it up by getting it kickstarted otherwise it wouldn’t start. lol

There was never a moment where I had to hide my face or wipe my tears when I was driving that car. I was happy. The $125k car? Or the $100k SUV? Well, I’d often have to pull over and bury my head in my hands while I desperately cried my eyes out. And now...well, I drive a very affordable low key vehicle. And I’m....just...happy. :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast