Thread: Onslaught of new wanna be high priced providers but with limited service? What??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    “Some guys have money to burn, most of us don’t”

“Now that I have your attention...I am looking for a Sugar Daddy with a boat. I repeat, I am looking for a Sugar Daddy with a boat. I am looking for an allowance of $200 a week to start off with. If you have any questions...” lol ;)
    How about one with a Harley instead? Harleys are much more fun than boats :P

You make alot of good points. As to your questoin: " I guess my question is...why do men take things so personally? "

I think in alot of cases it's probably a bit of "i want that but can't afford it" if they were being honest. i can afford it i just set a limit as to what i'm reasonably willing to pay as the provider approach isn't as GFE as the SB approach.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I drive a Honda. I get great gas mileage to afford the hobby. Is that good enough?

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    I drive a Honda. I get great gas mileage to afford the hobby. Is that good enough?

I bought my very first car for $500. My most expensive car (at one point) was approx. $125k+. And I will be the first to tell you, I was probably the happiest with my beat up Plymouth Horizon that was a Rusty Grey color. In the mornings I’d have to wind it up by getting it kickstarted otherwise it wouldn’t start. lol

There was never a moment where I had to hide my face or wipe my tears when I was driving that car. I was happy. The $125k car? Or the $100k SUV? Well, I’d often have to pull over and bury my head in my hands while I desperately cried my eyes out. And now...well, I drive a very affordable low key vehicle. And I’m....just...happy. :)
    My information can be found under the “About Me” section of my profile. Please read it before messaging me. Thank you!!

Retired Companion
    Ha! I'd rather cry in my Mercedes-Benz then my old Chevy. And all my cars are candy apple red. Good post Leslie! So back on topic - providers understand that gentlemen have a choice when it comes to being cheap....errrr.. I mean on a budget. But please, don't insult the ladies by trying to haggle - nobody wants that. And always remember - you get what you pay for.....if you are looking for cheap - Rundberg Lane guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    I bought my very first car for $500. My most expensive car (at one point) was approx. $125k+. And I will be the first to tell you, I was probably the happiest with my beat up Plymouth Horizon that was a Rusty Grey color. In the mornings I’d have to wind it up by getting it kickstarted otherwise it wouldn’t start. lol

There was never a moment where I had to hide my face or wipe my tears when I was driving that car. I was happy. The $125k car? Or the $100k SUV? Well, I’d often have to pull over and bury my head in my hands while I desperately cried my eyes out. And now...well, I drive a very affordable low key vehicle. And I’m....just...happy. :)

^^^^^^^^^^
    Well said Ellen
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards