Thread: Convenient FTW Locations

Convenient FTW Locations

I am in need of some assistance please. I have never actually went into FTW and got a location before. I will be visiting soon and trying to figure out what is the best and convenient area to stay in.
    How do you guys feel about the Stock Yards or Downtown? I hate anyone paying for parking so wasn't sure on these areas.

Fossil Creek area? Is this a nice area??

Oh and please tell me the areas that are safe! I don't need any trouble from the area I am staying in.

Thank you soo very much for your time and for reading this!

~Kisses~

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar
    Fossil Creek area is nice and central to lots of things. I like the 7th street area since it got upgraded several years ago. is west of downtown Fort Worth. Downtown is always nice but like you said paying for parking. Where are you thinking about coming to our side of the DFW?

Thank you jasonray2199 for your response and info! I am going to do a Mini Tour Jan.18th(10am-on)-19th(Till 10pm) I am also going to post here in a few minutes. Just feels like forever and ever since I have needed to be creative and post an ad. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Finally something I might be able to help with lol. I'll add that the Zoo area is right off the Freeway and not too far from Central Fort Worth. Another area would be the TCU but that would honestly be a second choice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North ft worth isn't bad either,or HEB. HEB seems to be more in the middle I think. Keller north richland hills gets a little closer to ft worth. This way the west and south ft worth guys could visit a little easier. Just a sugestion.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thrilled you are coming to Cowtown! North Fort Worth north of 820 along I35W from Fossil Creek to Heritage Trace, either side of I35W there are many new 3-4 star hotels and decent places to eat. If you need to shop a little, go a little bit further north around I35W & N Tarrant Pkwy & Heritage Trace Blvd. Stockyards is a little congested but a cool atmosphere if you are going to get out a little. Good places to eat and boutique shops, cool old west vibe. Count me in. Will PM, You screened me last year but I couldnt get to Dallas.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    We need more talent in Fort Worth.

Fossil Creek to Keller, SWFW and W 7th are probably the best combo of good parts of town and good client potential.

Unfortunately, none of those are near me, but they are underserved compared to the popular Dallas locations.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Fossil Creek to Keller, SWFW and W 7th are probably the best combo of good parts of town and good client potential.

Unfortunately, none of those are near me, but they are underserved compared to the popular Dallas locations.
    One of Dallas' finest celebrity providers got her start in an apartment complex across the street from a major shopping mecca in SWFW. There were others in the general area.

Since then, the SWFW provider scene has lost its soul. Where did they all go? I don't know of any significant LE effort. Maybe the pressure of "respectable" soccer moms crowding them out due to their mere presence? I suppose if you're trying to hide an activity, it's more comfortable to find a quiet cul-de-sac off the beaten path, rather than hiding in plain sight.

You might want to give us a try in SWFW. There's a nice cluster of hotels in the vicinity of Bryant Irvin and I-20.

I remember visiting with that particular provider before she moved. My impression was it was a lifestyle choice, vs there being a lack of business.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Thank you for all of your inputs!! I will have a decision in the next day or 2. So watch out for my posting. :) And my apologies for short notice, but I know ya'll aren't trying to PreBook either. I have tried before with no luck lol lol

Hope to see you FTW Men very soon! :)

Verified Companion Companion
    Hey Nikki,
    First of all, welcome to Fort Worth! :) As a DFW native & provider in Fort Worth, I'll give you my two cents and some recommendations for places to stay while you're here. Feel free to take or not take my advice, I just noticed most of the answers were from male hobbyists and I thought it might help to get the female, provider perspective :)

So, I love the Stockyards area that you asked about. It has a great nightlife with Billy Bob's and other fun, western bars that stay open late although parking is a little sparse in some areas, so it may be kinda low on the convenience list. There are some great hotels in the Stockyard's area and before I got my permanent incall, I used to always stay at the Stockyards Courtyard by Marriott - they recently updated this hotel and my favorite part are the amazing balconies in some of the suites, completely decked out with amazing views and patio furniture to enjoy the sun (although it's pretty cold to be sitting outside this time of year), but it's pretty affordable with plenty of free street parking... definitely work checking out.

I also agree with jasonray2199 about West 7th Street. This area has gotten a serious makeover & has quickly become one of Fort Worth's most popular areas...It's in a very convenient location, sandwiched between downtown and the cultural district, where all the great museums are. There are a ton of great restaurants, bars, and hotels. I like the Hilton Home2Suites- nice hotel with free parking :)

To be honest, I'm not crazy about north Fort Worth (Fossil Creek), but mostly because it just seems kinda far from downtown and is a little too suburban for me. (I realize I may get some haters for saying this, but it's only my opinion, so sorry, in advance, to those that take offense :) There isn't as much to do around there and for a tourist not familiar with Fort Worth, I wouldn't think it would be nearly as convenient.

I personally have a condo in Fort Worth's Medical District, aka "Near Southside" or Magnolia.... This area is great and has an awesome boutique hotel (without the annoying boutique prices)- called Hotel Revel.I have actually not had the chance to stay in this one, mostly because I live here, but I definitely love treating myself every now and then and adore rooftop happy hours and hot tubs, so this place is definitely on my to-do list. :)

The only parts of Fort Worth that I consider "unsafe" and would not recommend for you to stay in would be Como or Stop 6... The Lancaster area is also a bit sketchy and I definitely don't think you'd want to be staying in the hotels (or most likely, motels) in the aforementioned areas.

I'd definitely advise to stay closer to Downtown or the Sundance area and although parking is a pain in the ass downtown, it really does have the most character and an urban, eclectic feel. That being said, I do have to mention the Fort Worth Club, which is hands-down my absolute favorite hotel in Fort Worth. It's for sure a little pricey (around $200/night for a King Suite) and parking isn't free, but it's in the heart of everything and the best part (in my opinion) is the daily "membership" every hotel stay includes... VIP access to the secret (err, kind of) swanky "11th floor", which houses 3 world-class restaurants, a breathtaking outside terrace bar (with heaters for the winter), and an ultra sleek spa & lounge with free massages and champagne. It's my favorite spot in the city when I want some princess treatment and definitely worth checking out, at least for a night if you want some luxury in your life (and if you want to reward yourself after you've made a lot of $$ :)

Okay, I guess that's it... I'm glad you're coming for a "mini-tour" and I hope it's a successful visit for you! :) We could use more hot providers in the area, so I welcome you! :) And PS. I have a long list of clients always asking me about a "doubles partner" for the 2 girls/1 guy experience, but unfortunately, I haven't met many providers in the area that I'd be comfortable asking. So, if you're ever interested in making some extra money while you're here, PM me. I would love to work together and have some fun.

Either way, welcome to Fort Worth! :) Have a blast! :)
    love,
    madison

Quote Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI View Post
    I am in need of some assistance please. I have never actually went into FTW and got a location before. I will be visiting soon and trying to figure out what is the best and convenient area to stay in.
    How do you guys feel about the Stock Yards or Downtown? I hate anyone paying for parking so wasn't sure on these areas.

Fossil Creek area? Is this a nice area??

Oh and please tell me the areas that are safe! I don't need any trouble from the area I am staying in.

Thank you soo very much for your time and for reading this!

~Kisses~

Thank you Madison for the detailed info!! I appreciate it very much!! :) :)

I am going to have to postpone my mini tour to FTW for now. I didn't get the opportunity to advertise like I wanted to. I don't do well sitting and waiting so I will make sure I get enough notice out next go around.

Have a great weekend Funky Town!! :)

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar
    Excellent post Madison!