Thread: Anyone seen STG Starr or Kristen?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anyone seen STG Starr or Kristen?

https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...t/968399182573

https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...l/096447245376

Starr or Kristen on STG. Texted both. Crickets. One of them posted another ad 15 minutes after my text. Can't find any reviews or info, just a lot of ads. Nice price point and all, but are they even real?

EDIT: Noticed they posted ads 1 minute apart, too. Could be the same person for all you can tell.

they are managed and it is two different girls... supposedly... Long time ago i saw Starr and i would not recommend.... the pics are her though but shes really picky and stuff and wont do much honestly...

Don't want to say Myrt0881 is wrong... especially if there is a manager involved because he could certainly tell either girl what to do... however I have called each of these numbers.... and actually I think there is a 3rd number as well.... but I use the injection trimix which gives an uncontrollable erection for any where between 2 and 6 hours.... so if a lead on a quality girl falls thru I need a back up plan.... her 70 QV has come in handy a few times.... Its always been the same face which ever number I call... She is definitely heavier than the pic's... she has a grill (metal teeth). But she has never stunk, she is nice... gets right to business. When she gives you the room number she props the door open so you can peek inside... easy to walk away if you don't like what you see.... in my case I've been out on a limb with a hard on that won't quit unless I can knock one out. So I'm glad she was around... warm hole nice, price point, pretty much always available.