Thread: petite sexy new girlie in town :3

Verified Companion Companion mistressyve's Avatar

petite sexy new girlie in town :3

hi hi, I'm a young hot natural babe looking for some help getting verified on here. I've been using tryst for a little bit now and my homegirl recommended this site to me, so here I am :D I'm excited for a new site I hope you guys are excited for a fresh face around here! I primarily provide girlfriend experience, my rate is $400 per hr averaged. I haven't made up a menu quite yet as I am fairly new to this hobby, but don't worry I'm not new to being in touch with my sexuality. I do offer HH sessions and since I haven't been vouched for quite yet I'm only asking almost half price on my donation for limited time! $250 CFS for my hobbyists that wanna get me set up on here, call it a new year discount! :) here's my business line don't be shy, shoot me a text! 5126664182 IMG_0743[1].jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]755034IMG_2140[1].jpgIMG_2141[1].jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mistressyve; 01-05-2021 at 06:15 PM.
    Discreet, Clean & Comfortable.
    PM for contact info & screening

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Welcome Yvie!! You look scrumptious! How old are you? Please let us know your menu when you can.

Here are a couple of your pics turned upright... I Love the last two pics (and others too). Yummy!! :-)

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 01-05-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 sweetie and good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcum babe, c ya soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello and Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome and best wishes to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good lawd, yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great pics! Welcome to the party.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mcharles4218's Avatar
    How D, Darlin

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Mmmmmhh

Verified Companion Companion mistressyve's Avatar
    hello atx hobbyists. i apologize for not booking any sessions with anyone who replied or PM'd and still have not gotten verified on here. i really want to! i would love full access but if none of you gentleman want to wrap it up and be safe while still paying my rate.. i'll continue to advertise elsewhere. i know my worth and top shelf pussy cant be negotiated. sns babes xo
    Discreet, Clean & Comfortable.
    PM for contact info & screening

Quote Originally Posted by mistressyve View Post
    hello atx hobbyists. i apologize for not booking any sessions with anyone who replied or PM'd and still have not gotten verified on here. i really want to! i would love full access but if none of you gentleman want to wrap it up and be safe while still paying my rate.. i'll continue to advertise elsewhere. i know my worth and top shelf pussy cant be negotiated. sns babes xo

Please tell me more about what you won't do, and I'll tell you that "top shelf pussy" won't mean much with a tasteless personality.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    Please tell me more about what you won't do, and I'll tell you that "top shelf pussy" won't mean much with a tasteless personality.
    I had also reached out to her by PM but got crickets. My guess she’s moved on elsewhere with her mystery menu.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a great time with her today. She's a great, gorgeous girl. I just posted the review.

Welcum:)...have fun and enjoy