Thread: Lola The Bunny: Young and Smooth, Lola The Bunny

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Lola The Bunny: Young and Smooth, Lola The Bunny

Companion's Handle: Lola The Bunny
    Date of Visit: 1/5/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Lola-The-Bunny
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: CONVO, BBBJ, BLS , DFK, DATY, FIV, CG, MISH, COB, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: Review Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 18
    Hair Color and Length: Red / Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Yes, but not during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Young, Blue Eyes, 36DDD Natural, Silky Skin, Fresh Smell, Aim to please
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw her post on Tryst and remembered I have seen her post in Welcome Wagon not long ago. Decided to contact her and sent her all the standard screening information. She replied promptly and we were good to go. Arrived at her southwest and was told to wait for 15 minutes due to a over booking, which was fine by me since I am already there. Got a text soon before 15 minutes and I headed up to her room. She greeted me with a smile in her black tight dress. She is young and beautiful. Her body type is like the women from old French painting in a museum, all natural, no damage or some sort. She put me in ease quickly, and we started a convo and dfk which leads to bed.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by aznhouston; 01-05-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    Damn, she's got some big tits! Are those natural? She's got a great body!

Nice job, sir.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why is it so hard to add the fee to a review??? Shes an "upcharger" so an actually amount would be helpful...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Htownindian's Avatar

Cool

Was there an upcharge for MSOG

Sharkman298 : Yes, those 36DDD are real and soft. The nipples are nice to suck on.
    1RudePlayer: I think it's respectful to the girl to tell you how much she charges. But she did give me a number I am not comfortable with, but I put in my offer and she accepted.
    Htownindian: No uncharge for MSOG. It's included within the HR session.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    Why is it so hard to add the fee to a review??? Shes an "upcharger" so an actually amount would be helpful...
    I messaged her to see if she charges what she put on Post #23 of this link: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...he-Bunny/page2

"Below are my rates for today !
    Qv - $120
    Hhr - $150
    Hr - $250"

She said those are not her rates and that they're her "specials". So I messaged her backing asking what her normal rates are. Waiting to hear back. Not a fan of daily market rate changes. LOL.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

stood me up

I went to see this gal yesterday and got a no call no show. 30 min past our agreed time and still no response, so I left. There were some suspicious people at her incall hotel that doesn't look safe to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyJay View Post
    I messaged her to see if she charges what she put on Post #23 of this link: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...he-Bunny/page2

"Below are my rates for today !
    Qv - $120
    Hhr - $150
    Hr - $250"

She said those are not her rates and that they're her "specials". So I messaged her backing asking what her normal rates are. Waiting to hear back. Not a fan of daily market rate changes. LOL.
    Those are "specials"??? Haha! That's a shame. She is new so she's getting lots of attention and already getting gps attitude. Numerous reports of bad tcb and ncns.
    Very unfortunate. Thinks gravy train will never end.

That's unfortunate she has turned south......

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Warning, stay away, avoid

Review to follow, but Just a quick warning. Stay away from this girl. I was out in 10
    Mins, very poor and rude attitude, not even close to what’s written on this review. I lost all my money, because she insisted and collected the donation upfront and then refused all services.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Good luck

Please see the profile of OP, and I am not sure how u get these pics. In any case, I have been around since aspd days and have had my fair share of shitty and scary experiences and this one tops all of them. I am not able to find time to review due to long weekend, but will surely do. Thanks

Gtime, not sure what went wrong with your session, but I report what I have experienced with the provider from start to the end. Can't speak for you since I don't know you.
    But I can only say sorry you had bad experience with her, I guess YMMV?

Verified Hobbyist BCD darthmaul's Avatar

Cool

Damn!! True action pics. Nice,thick, cute but a little young for my AARP Ass!