Thread: AP - Heidy Hot New Latina!

AP - Heidy Hot New Latina!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Aphrodite's Pleasure, Heidy
    Date of Visit: 1/1/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: txt
    Phone Number: 346-703-1197
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e%92s-pleasure
    City, State: Housto, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: bbbj, bbbjx2, gfe, cim, dfk, missionary, doggy, spoon
    Length of Visit: 1/2 h
    Donation: 150 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black, long, mid back
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Heidy is a smoking hot Latina, she has nice natural breasts long legs nice firm ass and to top all of... she is really ... really cute .. big brown eyes nice seductive smile, shave kitty and she smelled and tasted wonderful
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Well... out hunting for that rare fresh hot Latina and by God! I think I have found her. After getting verified at AP I was told that only Heidy was available so I decided to go and give it a shot, Heidy one pic on oh2 was enticing enough for me to take a chance and ohhhh boy! was I pleasantly surprised when I finally made my way to the in call located near the Galleria!

I was greeted by this slim tall (for a Latina) extremely attractive young Latina. I was immediately horny, she was wearing the same back baby doll that she has in her one pic oh2 site. She asked me the usual, shower ect... and then she started to undress me and at the same time kissing me all over! she got on her knee's and started to suck me off with a passionate and wet hand and mouth action.... I was already horny so you can guess .... it did not take long for me to cum in her mouth... wow ... cim felt so dam good. She cleaned me off and we went to the bed and chatted a bit ... the usual stuff, but she was caressing my chest with one hand and with the other she was working my dick and it did not take long for me to get hard again. She made sure I was hard and ready and went for a 2nd serving of bbbj. She notice I has rock hard and pulled a condom and suited me up and jumped on top, she rode me like a true pro, I was kissing those beautiful nice natural breasts at the same time as she was riding me, next we switched to missionary and finally doggy my favorite, I pounded her hard and blew inside ... pulled out and she cleaned me up and I was spent!

Nice new talent with true natural beauty!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE