Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sport Sesh With Luna, This Is Why I Hobby

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me too. Seeing her soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD

MY visit with Lunna

Met Lunna last night and she is stunning. Amazing body and face. Extremely well put together. Her appearance was well worth the price of admission.

Her English was excellent. She is certainly fluent.

However, I didn't experience the same wild romp as TDR. I have no complaints, but, other than her beauty, the overall experience was rather ordinary and far from GFE.

See her if you want to admire a beautiful woman. I can't imagine that there are very many that can compete with her appearance. She is stunning.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    100% agree with you. Saw her and yes she is exactly as the photos, super nice and cool, but not gfe, no bbbj as the booker had said and it was condom from the get go and she certainly knew and kept track of time. She said I had to shower first, and that time was also counted towards our time together. Amazing body and face tho lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jack and Hansk, Thank you sharing your experience.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Damn. :(......thanks guys. Was about to pull the trigger myself. Booker responded with GFE, BBBJ, ETC. Did they fuckin call yall?? They called me...lol.
    "VENI, VIDI, VICI."

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Maybe her mouth was too sore after Rick. I have no complaints, but we went to enthusiastic fucking after the daty without the bj. Don't think it would have made my dick any harder as I think I could have driven nails with it. Carol was prettier and more seasoned, but there are no flies on this one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Sorry guys. I don't know what to tell you. I certainly wasn't there for the bbj though. Tight body like that is made for one thing.

texted at 9 am, reply
    1 pm, I write an ask if im stil getting in today "YES BBBY

3 Pm no texts

7 pm I get a text asking what time do I want to see them today......

Well lets see what I wrote you 6 hours ago ( 4 minutes after you posted your ad) was available Now so much.... YA THINK!>>>>????/ thats a pussy factory.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Same day can be a challenge. I was scheduled at 1:15, but the appt was set the day before.

I wish I would of read the postings under TDR message more carefully. I just left there. unfortunately I cannot approve this provider as a cage stimulus package for 2021 any further. She gets a thumbs down.

I reached out to mamason and she made it up to me so im good. This girl is so fucking hot. just tell them you don't want a massage, don't need to take a shower ( and take one before you go) you will be good. Shes hot.

I am curious who went after me. I was there at 1230, there was a 1 pm sitting in the parking lot. Well either that or someone was there to see another girl. It was pretty obvious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    what do you mean by made it up to you lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Played with her this morning in Austin,
    I can confirm her tits are real, but service just so so,
    Half hour 300 roses is a bit over priced.
    This agent probably one time deal to me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had appointments with Lunna this week. Her photos are accurate. Looks and body wise, she is the hottest provider I have ever met. Young and beautiful face with an amazing, fit body. I spend a lot more money in the strip clubs on just lap dances. Hopefully I will meet all the girls from Sexy Latina Brazilians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2