Thread: New talent alerts

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New talent alerts

Hello everyone i'm new to this site and haven't been verified but I'm in the process. There aren't enough verified talent to verify me at the moment. I wanted to start this thread as a way for all of us to let others know of new talent they have visited (out of state numbers). About a month ago I saw talent from Cali she was a beautiful mixed latina and she was with 2 gorgeous white girls. Surprised when I saw her i mentioned "she was probably making a lot of money here because there are not a lot of pretty white girls here". She disappointedly said "business was lame here and she was flying out the next day". So let's help each other out so we can get new talent passing through a better outcome so can they can return.

Was this in the valley???

No it was Corpus Christi. Here is the link of the girl I saw. Its from Waco I couldn't find her post from corpus. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-waco/35819075
    I saw the slim one without glasses both girls were there in the room
    Last edited by gent1eman361; 01-06-2021 at 02:59 PM.

GOOD LORD!!! Those chicks are HOT!!! Wish talent like that would come down to the rgv�� I remember when we would get talent from austin san antonio and houston. I would ALWAYS schedule with them. Now i gotta plan a trip up north to at least get verified��.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Oh yeah I saw the chick with the glasses as well. They were really nice but left corpus because they said there wasn’t enough business and I told her she was posting in the right places!!