Thread: Hippie Hollow bucket list

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hippie Hollow bucket list

Has anyone gone? Prolly head there middle of next week. Bucket list. Something about getting naked in public seems exhilarating.

Be prepared for a wrinkled sausage fest. Many of the females there are not the types you really want to see au naturale. But occasionally you see a bathing beauty. Cheers!

Geez - I can not believe that place is still around. 43 years ago we used to take our boat over there and offer the girls a day of drinking and skiing on the lake with us. We were in high school. We never failed to pick up 2 or 3 hotties. The memories of my misspent youth.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oam2.0 View Post
    Be prepared for a wrinkled sausage fest. Many of the females there are not the types you really want to see au naturale. But occasionally you see a bathing beauty. Cheers!
    Love the fact that it is CLOTHING OPTIONAL Many other good activities there
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Retired Companion
    So many good memories come to mind from my early years of debauchery and rebellion at hippie hollow and “boat hopping.” We would jump from one random stranger’s boat to another cleaning them out of whatever they were drinking hahaha.

Those are Some of the very best times I can ever remember other than pop-up raves in abandoned warehouses. I’d love to rewind the clock back a couple of decades. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    I’d love to rewind the clock back a couple of decades. Sigh.
    We all would, Love. But, like you, we know that we are in much safer places now. Enjoy your happy memories - you earned them. But keep them as memories. You have come so far, and I’m proud of you.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    We all would, Love. But, like you, we know that we are in much safer places now. Enjoy your happy memories - you earned them. But keep them as memories. You have come so far, and I’m proud of you.
    I definitely have made some great progress lol but if I told you I wouldn’t jump my ass around to a filthy, sick beat at one of those pop up raves while swinging glow sticks around to this very day, I’d be a damned liar hehe.

Love ya

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    I definitely have made some great progress lol but if I told you I wouldn’t jump my ass around to a filthy, sick beat at one of those pop up raves while swinging glow sticks around to this very day, I’d be a damned liar hehe.

Love ya
    That’s why I love you. You have always been a thrill waiting to happen. And I love your thrills!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I went wayyy back in my 20's...it was fun then!

I luv getting nekkid in public...lol...but now I prefer camping and getting nekkid in the woods or going to nudist resorts

is Live Oak still around??
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH