Thread: EM?

Verified Companion

EM?

OK, so as I posted earlier I am thinking of getting back in the saddle..lol
    Well I started going to all my old sites and came to this one which is also a review site. I haven't been a provider since 7/2018, but this site has reviews done during this time. I am thoroughly confused, And it gets better, the reviews are COMPLETELY false. They have all kinds of things that I don't do. I have been around al long time and everyone knows i have boundaries which some appreciate but all have respected. Even more confusing than that (if possible) is that some of the user names seem familiar, like they are actually gents that I have played with before. Its crazy, they are not bad reviews. And everyone knows respect other providers and what they offer, I just don't want any misunderstandings when a hobbyist visits me after reading one of those reviews...raaarrrr!!! Thanks for letting me vent. Not sure what to do now..lol
    XOXO

Take a jump in the deep end?
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Retired Companion
    I know tons of gals have had issues with Erotic Monkey and gotten nowhere with getting them to work in a copacetic fashion to remove false/inflammatory content but I had a very different experience.

Like you, I was getting reviews that were good, but flagrantly false depicting activities I have never done in the hobby which was leading to those expectations from potential clients. I calmly emailed their staff, explained the situation with proper links to the false reviews, and respectfully requested it be removed. Quickly, efficiantly, and within a total of 3 emails, they took care of it for me and wished me well.

This was in early 2019 I’m unaware of things have changed over there since then, but it’s worth a try. Welcome back!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
    OK, so as I posted earlier I am thinking of getting back in the saddle..lol
    Well I started going to all my old sites and came to this one which is also a review site. I haven't been a provider since 7/2018, but this site has reviews done during this time. I am thoroughly confused, And it gets better, the reviews are COMPLETELY false. They have all kinds of things that I don't do. I have been around al long time and everyone knows i have boundaries which some appreciate but all have respected. Even more confusing than that (if possible) is that some of the user names seem familiar, like they are actually gents that I have played with before. Its crazy, they are not bad reviews. And everyone knows respect other providers and what they offer, I just don't want any misunderstandings when a hobbyist visits me after reading one of those reviews...raaarrrr!!! Thanks for letting me vent. Not sure what to do now..lol
    XOXO
    If you do decide to parlay again into this world. I am sure you will post the services you provide in your ads and also clearly state in your ABOUT ME part of your profile. I am sure this will lead to no MISUNDERSTANDINGS to those who call upon you for your services...YIDDY UP
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Companion
    Thank you so much for the info..sat safe

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    I know tons of gals have had issues with Erotic Monkey and gotten nowhere with getting them to work in a copacetic fashion to remove false/inflammatory content but I had a very different experience.

Like you, I was getting reviews that were good, but flagrantly false depicting activities I have never done in the hobby which was leading to those expectations from potential clients. I calmly emailed their staff, explained the situation with proper links to the false reviews, and respectfully requested it be removed. Quickly, efficiantly, and within a total of 3 emails, they took care of it for me and wished me well.

This was in early 2019 I’m unaware of things have changed over there since then, but it’s worth a try. Welcome back!
    - - - Updated - - -

Thank you Guy..have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by guyeefawkes View Post
    If you do decide to parlay again into this world. I am sure you will post the services you provide in your ads and also clearly state in your ABOUT ME part of your profile. I am sure this will lead to no MISUNDERSTANDINGS to those who call upon you for your services...YIDDY UP

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Sorry for the issues.

Always best to watermark any photos you ever post using a tag that can be tracked to a secure source, such as your hobby website, your hobby address or even a preferred hobby website if you must,

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25513-CashmereLove

where your rates and services can be updated and contact information, too.

There are many "scraper" sites out there and virtually no easy way to confront their actions.

It's the current conditions in the hobbyverse.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You deserve to vent all you want people can be rude and most of the time it’s there fault and want to blame others for there mistakes or bad habits and attitudes