Thread: Narcissist and their supply...

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

Narcissist and their supply...

I have been reading this book about the tactics a Narcissist use..and I was amazed to learn how many guys have these tendencies. Without even realizing it I was sucked into an entire emotional rollercoaster...the measures one will take . And I as well learned I myself have a few of these fucked up ways...When I want something . I do what I gotta do to achieve my goals...i dont know if I would say its wrong. I think that's how you get to the top of the food chain. Per say...lol...maybe people are sensitive these days and have become soft...i think its your own responsibility to educate yourself of human nature and personality disorders so you dont fall victim to their bullshit...especially when conversing and interacting with different people is what you do...Today . the term narcissist is thrown around to freely. People should stop labeling people narcissistic when they are nothing more than strong willed and not easily fooled...Just because they dont allow your fucked up attempt to manipulate them. You try and cut them down a size because you feel inferior...ha...i say ...nice try....Inform yourself everyone. Cuz they are out there..Recognize the red flags and nip it in the ass asap...avoid unnecessary drama...the more input the better output....
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I will say that I have run into a few over the years, within and without the hobby.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I agree that the term is thrown around too loosely, such that anyone displaying self-centered behavior might get unfairly labeled as a narcissist.

Having said that, I do think the hobby is a magnet for narcissists. I’ve encountered a few.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar
    Let's face it....today's social media culture is both a magnet and breeding ground for narcissists.

...even making a post on a forum list requires a "look at me" state of mind.

I worked in Real Estate for 30 years...and if you weren't a "cock-sure" narcissist....you didn't last long.

Likewise...it takes a lot of bravado to hang in this hobby....from both sides. Too often, that same bravado is called narcissism.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a thing, and can be really dangerous. But it affects only a small fraction of people.
    Someone having one or two of the personality traits doesn't mean they have NPD.
    Narcissists, sell supplements and Onlyfans subscriptions on Instagram.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    DownForWhatever nailed it. Social media has created a magnet for this type of behavior. It's really sad to see. Mainly it's from people who are insecure and are craving that external validation.

This thread reminded me of A Narcissist's Prayer:

That didn't happen.
    And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
    And if it was, that's not a big deal.
    And if it is, that's not my fault.
    And if it was, I didn't mean it.
    And if I did...
    You deserved it.