Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it really this dead or just not writing reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Is it really this dead or just not writing reviews

I do not believe it is this dead here. I have not wrote reviews on ladies I see regular but it sure seems slow.
    Everyone having same.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Harley I think it’s a little of both to be honest.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's not to slow. Think it's more Not writing reviews on our part and advertising by the lady's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slow??? Let's see, Sami is back, Havana here, carman plus friends here, winter here, destiny here, averdale won't c me but here,Jordan and trinity come regularly Dallas and friend coming in a couple of weeks, been a couple of traveling girls the last few weeks but I didn't have time to see them, add 3 utr girls that I c. Slow??? I need help I can't c all of them. If I missed a local I'm sorry please add yourself to the list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I forgot Whitney, how could I possible miss Whitney.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Got it Randy. lol. I guess it is the review lacking and yes I am also to blame as I do not write a lot of reviews recently unless asked to help provider. I think I am going to change that as I think with more reviews we will get more of those lovely dallas ladies coming our way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Randy, going to be there in 2 weeks. So who should i see? Looking for a skinny white or Hispanic lady who will knock my socks off. Somone that will do most of the work. I want to lay back and be lazy and enjoy my self. I also love a great BBBJ with NSNQ if possible too

alot of ladies and gents are playing alot less since its the pandemic. Even i go home for 2 weeks at a time and only do mini tours to keep myself and my gents safe. So I can understand it feeling slow for sure
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've wondererd this as well. Im about an hour west and always look at the shreveport board and it seems dead.

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar
    I'll be visiting next week if anyone is still looking
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well it is dead and closed today. We are lucky if we still have power. Damn it is cold. Mine would not work if I had someone here. Like a turtle drew up in its shell.
    Stay safe and warm friends, roads open but I would not recommend getting out. Going to be a long week but I bet the ladies get busy this coming week end.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been out in it all day and people need to get outta my way as I will be on the roads. Gotta roll it's what I do

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well buddy make some calls I bet you could get some special rates today. lol
    Be safe my friend.

Verified Companion Companion 34E Whitney Weston's Avatar
    It has been a bit slow after that snow. It's getting back to normal now. I have several days off from my real world job & I'm looking for some fun.
    Hugs
    Text is the quickest way to reach me as I am rarely online on any site. 214.649.1132. Screening is not optional. I am Shreveport based and willing to travel to Longview & Tyler Catch me while you can. RETIRING In 2022.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It has been slow for me. Tonight was the first time in 9 days that I had hot water to shower. I expect all my lovely ladies to be showered but I expect more out of me. Who wants to bed a crusty old ass guy like me. Love you ladies

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast