Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Helping our providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Helping our providers

I was recently contacted by a provider about giving, not lending money so that she can get from Houston to Killeen because her friend supposedly stole all her money and now she has none. Im not in the habit of just giving money, to anyone. I politely told her no because 1, I dont do that and 2, I honestly don't have the funds for it because of the holidays. I feel as if it compromises the relationship between the two parties when money is involved other then paying for services. What do y'all think about this?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think that sometimes people, regardless of who they are, go through times of need. If I have funds, I usually try to help out a “neighbor” regardless of who they are. However, I understand if people are hesitant to do it. It is really hard to tell if they are truly in need or just trying to see if they can take advantage of giving people. I can definitely see how it will disrupt the current business relationship, if I were to give her something I would certainly be expecting something in return - this can definitely set people up for disappointment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Nope, nope, nopenopenope.

We all need money for different things. We all trade different things for money, be it manufactured goods, labor, guidance, time together, etc. Reasoning should not be part of the equation unless the reason prohibits the person from engaging in trade.

This person simply asked a known customer for currency without trade. This person could engage in trade where they are at, especially since they are in the most populated location in the state, but instead reached out to a known customer outside of their current trade area, in an effort to reinforce the lack of willingness to engage in trade.

This person, who engages in the trade of time with others, with the ability to engage in trade, in a location that supports trade, decided not to engage in trade and simply asked you specifically for a handout.

You were invited to be a simp.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Jefe View Post
    I was recently contacted by a provider about giving, not lending money so that she can get from Houston to Killeen because her friend supposedly stole all her money and now she has none. Im not in the habit of just giving money, to anyone. I politely told her no because 1, I dont do that and 2, I honestly don't have the funds for it because of the holidays. I feel as if it compromises the relationship between the two parties when money is involved other then paying for services. What do y'all think about this?
    I think you did the right thing and I think the relationship between provider and client would be really weird after asking for that. Better not to blur the lines.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmistergentle View Post
    Nope, nope, nopenopenope.

We all need money for different things. We all trade different things for money, be it manufactured goods, labor, guidance, time together, etc. Reasoning should not be part of the equation unless the reason prohibits the person from engaging in trade.

This person simply asked a known customer for currency without trade. This person could engage in trade where they are at, especially since they are in the most populated location in the state, but instead reached out to a known customer outside of their current trade area, in an effort to reinforce the lack of willingness to engage in trade.

This person, who engages in the trade of time with others, with the ability to engage in trade, in a location that supports trade, decided not to engage in trade and simply asked you specifically for a handout.

You were invited to be a simp.
    That's my understanding and I also don't consider myself a simp by any means.

Lil Oral Annie: I agree, things would be weird after that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Unfortunately, I think you were played rather than laid. js

OP, would you take a trip and not have the means to get back home?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    We all have those moments. Sadly even more will now thanks to the covid. It can be incredibly hard for some to even ask for help. I prefer to earn/barter... Soon barter may be the only way for some

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post

Well I never gave her money so I'm not quite sure who that was for. Also, I think I'll stop seeing her because this isn't the first time she's asked for handouts.

Chilipepper: that was the issue, no bartering or earning was discussed for payment. Im not an asshole who doesn't like helping people, I just find it hard to give money in this hobby of ours without services rendered. I understand that everyone has hard times but she has hard times 24/7.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have helped someone in need before, but no cash exchanged

In my case they need to get back to Austin so I met them at a fuel pump and filled up their gas tank.

No trade required on my part, the reward of giving is mine (no matter the truthfulness on their part)

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post

No shit really happens I had a girl do me like this last year. We traveled to Austin she wasn't making money so I bought her clothes and everything, however when we got to Houston after a disagreement she took all my stuff and burnt off. Only thing that saved me is my location on my iPad which she left somewhere. Had I not had regulars that would help, I would have been stranded as she took my WHOLE WALLET. You can always get the money back but being stranded is a whole different thing!!

It's different strokes for different folks, for me Im to prideful so I couldn't call someone I didn't feel would help. But really what's the rate of a bus ticket?( I've never rode on one but fr) And is that rate something that you just couldn't give up to a girl you know you'd be fucking again.
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessK View Post
    No shit really happens I had a girl do me like this last year. We traveled to Austin she wasn't making money so I bought her clothes and everything, however when we got to Houston after a disagreement she took all my stuff and burnt off. Only thing that saved me is my location on my iPad which she left somewhere. Had I not had regulars that would help, I would have been stranded as she took my WHOLE WALLET. You can always get the money back but being stranded is a whole different thing!!

It's different strokes for different folks, for me Im to prideful so I couldn't call someone I didn't feel would help. But really what's the rate of a bus ticket?( I've never rode on one but fr) And is that rate something that you just couldn't give up to a girl you know you'd be fucking again.
    I understand where you're coming from Princess, but this person on a monthly basis asks for money with no compensation. I love helping people but to be paying her like that...I'd rather be married and getting that pussy on a regular or be a sugar daddy, which I don't want to do. It was fun while it lasted. No hard feelings against her, just not the way I conduct business.

You said she has hard times 24/7, pretty much sums it up.
    Sounds no different than giving money to a meth head on a corner.
    What are they going to do after the transaction, solve covid?
    It is too bad things are the way they are...and it always good to be helpful and nice.
    Looking to be giving or really nice? Should've offered her a ride from Houston to Killeen, good guess is you will/would not have heard back and her phone will be dialing the next number.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar
    I once had a provider that I had seen a couple times, she needed the down payment to get into her own place. Had to think that one over pretty good, but I agreed to the advance on services to come... And guess what??!! She came through and met all that we had agreed upon. Wonderful lady wonderful time with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have two providers that I've known for years and over time we have gotten to the "Scratch my back scratch yours" type understanding and we help each other, one actually rents one of my rental properties. But sending a girl money that you've only seen once . Absolutely NOT! Because you can rest assured if you reached out to her for a visit and you were short on the donation you would hear nothing but crickets from her.

Facts bro... she was trying to "use a fool"... that's it, that's all. Good that he told her no.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast