Thread: LexiLove69: A stealing experience by LexiLove69

Registered Male (Not Verified)

LexiLove69: A stealing experience by LexiLove69

Companion's Handle: LexiLove69
    Date of Visit: 1/1/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 817-760-7363
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27564-LexiLove69
    City, State: Bedford, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall, didn't happen...she STOLE
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO, she STOLE
    Activities: STEALING
    Scheduled Length of Visit: H
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Little thick, small BBW. B cups, wears glasses, pierced tongue
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO-SHE STOLE
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO-SHE STOLE

Public comments:
    Lexi chose to steal 260 from me. I tried to call, text, etc everything to plead it back, but she blocked me and decided to hide. Terrible person. I know that times are difficult but that doesn't excuse her behavior.

I begged and pleaded and nothing. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PERSON...you have been warned

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since "action" happened, not a review forum thread. HIDE removed since this thread is now in the coed forum where HIDE is not allowed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m speculating here but it sounds like yet another example of a guy victim to prepaying.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Personally, I have seen Lexi couple of times with no drama and experience has been great. It baffles me why someone would prepay for incall or careless show off wallet. either case, you are begging for accident to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by alliancedude View Post
    It baffles me why someone would prepay for incall or careless show off wallet. either case, you are begging for accident to happen.
    Not quite convinced it was "an accident," but I do agree with your opinion regarding prepaying.

Registered Male (Not Verified) prepo1234's Avatar
    I had a session with her scheduled today, ended up getting no response from her, total ghosted. Seems I'm not the only victim. I'm disappointed, but luckily the only thing I lost was my time, and that I didn't prepay anything. Major bummer.
    Last edited by prepo1234; 01-02-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe the op can review another lady on here that he had a fun visit. It's hard not to wonder about a 1 review. Good or bad
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dude, You should have read previous review. She is a total scammer. She robbed me too. She travels all over Texas. Sorry dude. The admin here said that she was banned. Not sure how she can be back on. She needs to be in jail.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Sorry that happened. A little research might have turned up a few negative reviews and saved you some cash. Will get easier once you get verified