Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How would you have expected a provider to handle a situation like this?

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    I would just say this. If a lady requires a deposit then she should make sure the customer is her 1st priority, barring real emergencies such as life/health, family, etc. In this day and age of instant fingertip communication, it's very easy to send a quick text explaining any problem. After all, the guy has already partially paid before he even steps foot in the door so I think he's entitled to that much courtesy.

Even though you did send a refund, some guys only have a small window of opportunity to hobby and this may have been the case with him. Since he sent a deposit in the 1st place, maybe the money wasn't that big a deal to him but he was upset that his time was wasted. It would be interesting to hear Fred's version of all this.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I just think so many guys are jaded by deposits. It happens so often and they get ripped off. Who knows what this guy had already experienced. I do not ask for deposit except for outcall, and plenty of my appointments tell me of these horror stories.

May not have been anything you did, the last 3-4 providers may have kept his deposit. I can imagine that being annoying for guys. I'm sure it was just frustrating for both!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You said the guy was extremely rude and aggressive. You also stated this was not the first time he communicated with you aggressively. So, *scratching my head*, why even bother setting up a session with a potentially dangerous person like that in the first place?

Smh......
    agressively meaning b2b texts & calls, with a minute- if that little time between, for a lengthy period of time.. not aggresive physically! hey, it couldve very well been just anxious excitement. none the less, it bothered me. and if i was to go thru with the sesh, i would be nervous frrom the beginng & he probably wouldnt have got me at my best.. i truly hope he finds a lady 2 fit his desires & exceed them!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    agressively meaning b2b texts & calls, with a minute- if that little time between, for a lengthy period of time...
    That ^^^^ type of behavior is an indication of some other disturbing issues going on.

Gentlemen, contact the ladies to set up a meeting. Maybe an after the meeting text about how you thought it went. That’s it! The ladies have their own lives to run beside this business venture. If you are desperate to talk with someone, call the crisis hot line, a friend or a family member. The ladies here are running a business, NOT a counseling center. This is a P4P site not Jerkmate!

Now if you wanna pay them to talk or text and they are willing, that would be cool or go to Jerkmate, they are there for you 24/7 with beautiful ladies from around the world.

This has been a PSA courtesy of Ol’ Doc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am actually on your side. Spiddy senses tingling when someone reaches out to you that much. Definitely a taker. You were saved by the breaking of an appliance. However, I am with the group-NO way on deposits, will never do it for anyone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Never pay a deposit...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with everyone else on the poor communication. Definitely should have let it be known. An emergency maintenance fir a leaky washer sounds like a lame excuse and like someone else said, it's not an emergency. I would've been pissed too if a provider went ghost on me after taking money. Yeah you refunded but he didn't know he wasn't getting his money back until after the fact. Sounds like you may have been rude as well when you finally responded saying he was bothersome.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If i paid a deposit and got ghosted for a couple of hours I'd be irritated too. I find it hard to believe you couldn't find 30 seconds throughout the emergency to drop a line to explain the situation. I probably would refrain from trying the provider after that. Well, I don't do deposits anyway

This Profile Has Been Retired
    So I’ve seen Kai’s apartment...

There’s no where she could “ step out “ to call the client - the walls are thin and if she went outside to call then her neighbors would also possibly hear the conversation.
    I personally, would never answer a client call infront if anyone in my personal life - especially not a maintenance man for my landlords !

had the hobbyist only had a small window of time - he should have made that known before sending the deposit

Her building literally has ONE maintenance man, a poor old man that literally has to struggle to fix stacked washers & dryers by himself.... so yes knowing Kai, she would have been in the laundry closet (key word here is closet) trying to help him.

As soon as she could, he got his deposit - and I fully agree with her cancelling because of her behavior - like Doc said, usually other issues there!

Happy new year guys!
    Last edited by Foreign Becky; 01-06-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Becky View Post

There’s no where she could “ step out “ to call the client - the walls are thin and if she went outside to call then her neighbors would also possibly hear the conversation.
    I personally, would never answer a client call infront if anyone in my personal life - especially not a maintenance man for my landlords !

had the hobbyist only had a small window of time - he should have made that known before sending the deposit

Her building literally has ONE maintenance man, a poor old man that literally has to struggle to fix stacked washers & dryers by himself.... so yes knowing Kai, she would have been in the laundry closet (key word here is closet) trying to help him.

As soon as she could, he got his deposit - and I fully agree with her cancelling because of her behavior - like Doc said, usually other issues there!

Happy new year guys!
    So the walls are so thin they could hear her conversation if she stepped outside, but not the smashing that happens in her apartment all day everyday?

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com

Alien

Regardless of the circumstance, a Text is Silent.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzltech84 View Post
    So the walls are so thin they could hear her conversation if she stepped outside, but not the smashing that happens in her apartment all day everyday?
    Let me correct you kind sir. The smashing, as you say does not happen all day every day. I am a fairly low volume provider. Yes my walls are thin. Yes on occasion I hear my neighbors fucking as well. So I’m Pretty sure they’re not phased by the fact that they are neighbors are having sex. But I’ll tell you like I have told everyone else on this post thank you for your input it’s greatly appreciated.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Phil Asheo's Avatar
    Friends,

Some people only hobby when they travel or work out of town. Maybe he was excited to see you, drove >45 minutes to visit, and went a bit overboard to make every effort when you didnt answer. Maybe he thought a prior client went out of bounds and you could be in trouble. I think simply texting a pic of the plumbing problem with "i have a delay" couldve earned his understanding.

I know, maybe maybe... Point is, either party can have "spidey sense" or be nervous. Excessive calls werent right, but neither was an ignore.

Yours,
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I just think so many guys are jaded by deposits. It happens so often and they get ripped off. Who knows what this guy had already experienced. I do not ask for deposit except for outcall, and plenty of my appointments tell me of these horror stories.

May not have been anything you did, the last 3-4 providers may have kept his deposit. I can imagine that being annoying for guys. I'm sure it was just frustrating for both!

Anna, Ive been going through some of the coed threads today and I have to say...you are the sanest voice of reason hobbier or provider. Cheers to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Becky View Post

Happy new year guys!
    Hmmm, interesting.....

Her wall is so thin and there is no way for her to “step out” to speak to the client because the neighbors could hear the conversation.

The maintenance man is old and needed help moving the appliance.

Although the deposit was sent beforehand and during business hours, you would never answer a call from a client in your personal life

The client should have mentioned he had a small window.

You pretty much justified how the OP handled situation. Forget a client’s point of view.

Sarcastically written,

Nascobar21
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast