Thread: Be aware of doing outcalls with lovelybreeze1333

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Be aware of doing outcalls with lovelybreeze1333

Hello guys, so i been hobbing this last week because it's the only time I can during the year and I wanted to do a outcall with lovelybreeze1333 she has a lovely body, so i hit her up we exchange numbers and started text now I did my research before and there was no sign of her being a scammer or any alerts about her whatsoever. So i told her I wanted an outcall to waco texas now that's quite a drive plus it was yesterday the 12/31/2020 so it was raining and I didn't felt like driving to dallas so i told her to do an outcall if she be willing, she agree but with a deposit, now I don't usually do deposit unless they are been providing for awhile and with good reviews, or if I have seen her before. So i figure honest_abe as seen her i believe so she is a good to go. So agree for a deposit so she can drive down here. She says she takes her dog to a hotel dog. Then she drives down here and gets the money. Now we agree for 500* i don't mind she said it would be work it. I send her the deposit not all of it. But some still a good amount. She said she heads thisnway and will be here by 3-to 3:30pm. I'm waiting on getting a room then she tells me she had a wrecked, now I understand if she did it was raining she sends me this pictures and guys this is where she starts lying non stop. The picture are from a blue mustang but it's been raining all day and the day before. And on the pics the grass, dirt and road are dry like a summer day then i asked her to take a picture of her car with her in it. She doesn't do it. She keeps saying okay let me get out of the police car, never got the pic she only send me a picturer of like a traffic stop in a hwy with a towing truck but is on the wrong side of the hwy she is supposed to be south bound and the picture shows north bound. Then she said if I could pick her up i told her yes is like 30 minutes away but she never says to come get her. Then this is where I get frustrated and ask her for my deposit back. She goes quite for like 3 hrs then answers that she still there waiting for a police report i asked her to take a picture she never does. So no I text her this morning if she can come or meet today the 1st. And now her "aunt" from waco has her phone hahaha the lies of this lady. She said she pick her phone up from jail because breeze when to jail for a electric cigarettes something and that she can't own money because she is super wealthy then i tell her that she is lying that you are breeze and stop making up lies and send my deposit back. She said send me your cash app i did. Requested her the money thru there haven't received nothing and she doesn't answer I gave her like 10 chances since yesterday to give me the money back or to meet today but I'm tired now.
    This is all real folks. I have msgs proof pictures etc etc.
    I don't like been an asshole to providers but also i expect the same treatment. I barely hobby and when I do this happens.
    Just watch out for her.
    She is a big time lier she will probably say something else or stick with her wreck story but is all fake. She never send me the pic of her by her car. It would of been so simple

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...velybreeze1333

Im sorry you had this issue. So frustrating. But this is not alert worthy. This would go in the discussions area. You just got burned. cage

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    OP....that sucks but let’s be honest...never send money that you aren’t willing to part with. You contacted a provider that you have never met before, asked her to drive from Dallas to Waco in shitty weather on New Years Eve because you didn’t feel like driving, the provider had a wreck, you question the photos etc....and then your upset because you didn’t get the deposit back. To each his own but I’m not really seeing where you thought this was a good idea? They have a section the boards for Waco Temple area and some of the girls are mega hot (Tigerpusslove comes to mind). It sucks that you lost money...but honestly what did you think was gonna happen? You asked a provider that you had never met before to travel 2 hrs in shitty weather on New Years Eve. At least you didn’t send the full deposit and you can chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    OP -

sorry this happened to you.. i've seen the lady in question for an incall and she provided me a damn good time..

it's too bad it didn't work out for you because she is fun..

on another note - never send money up front!

This is hilarious I will be sending this to ck this will be removed first off it unverified I took a risk of coming and seeing you two hours none of your references panned out yes I ask for a small deposit when I then stayed in contact with you the whole travel way when I told u about the wreck your wanting me to do this and do that when I don’t u then threaten me and flip the stript I don’t deal with disrespect I don’t steal then u turn around and disrespect my aunt you have a lot of nerve getting on here and posting not one time did u ask me if I was ok don’t disrespect and threaten I already was in an accident hurt myself and here you are demanding pics because the ones I sent weren’t good enough then threaten me at that I was uncomfortable and felt threaten your not a real hobbiest because if your were you would have neher handled this the way you did mind u pictures were sent of my wreck to you my aunt is 61 years old and u disrespect her handle yourself in a better manner your outcome would be dif this is exactly why ya girls don’t take chances like this often been in this site for years and never had any issue besides u and one other creep

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokolatino View Post
    Hello guys, so i been hobbing this last week because it's the only time I can during the year and I wanted to do a outcall with lovelybreeze1333 she has a lovely body, so i hit her up we exchange numbers and started text now I did my research before and there was no sign of her being a scammer or any alerts about her whatsoever. So i told her I wanted an outcall to waco texas now that's quite a drive plus it was yesterday the 12/31/2020 so it was raining and I didn't felt like driving to dallas so i told her to do an outcall if she be willing, she agree but with a deposit, now I don't usually do deposit unless they are been providing for awhile and with good reviews, or if I have seen her before. So i figure honest_abe as seen her i believe so she is a good to go. So agree for a deposit so she can drive down here. She says she takes her dog to a hotel dog. Then she drives down here and gets the money. Now we agree for 500* i don't mind she said it would be work it. I send her the deposit not all of it. But some still a good amount.
    This right here ^^^^ is a problem!! Furthermore, that problem is on you!! This ^^^ situation is why you never pay a deposit for any reason.

BTW, this is not alert worthy. You did not get robbed. You sent her the money of your own free will.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Your funny I sent ck the pic of my wreck the road is wet that’s hay that’s been laid down in the road seriously your funny and I never once said I am tired now your lying you are wrong

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Both sides have related their he said/she said

Thread closed and moved to Waco-related forum
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!