Thread: New in town***

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Sacramento ,California, Just visiting Plano ,Texas

New in town***

Hey Everyone It’s Laci Rides & when youre with me your pleasure is my priority♡I take pride in providing top quality companionship in a discrete professional safe location.
    —————❤️————❤️————❤️—†”——-
    I’m a Irish/Russian Beauty from Northern California thats ALWAYS dressed to Impress
    my perky, firm 34 C chest will surely catch your eyes. I have long thick blonde hair that's perfect for pulling or put in pig tails . My seductive and radiant green eyes are sure to take your breath away. My pierced tongue and no gag reflex definitely makes my head game one of a kind.
    Naturally, I prefer a deeper connection made with a longer engagement but, if "less is more", then I will charm you, seduce you, and leave you breathless and smiling in an hour. 🤤
    Your identity and fantasies are absolutely protected. I am always discreet and private, and I demand all such considerations of you in return.
    *MENU*
    *All Services Are Covered
    *Full Service Provider
    *🚫GREEK Speaking
    *🚫LFK Or DFK
    It’s one thing to be disappointed and quite another to have your expectations completely exceeded by having all of your wildest dreams come true. I’m confident and certain that I’m the special girl that can wow your senses and exceeds all your expectations by a mile.
    AℓωαγÅ¡ Tαk¡ηg CαℓℓÅ¡📲
    📲☞⋆ꃃꆂꆂƙ 🅼🅴 ꂚꄱꅐ📅
    ☆📞➜ Laci➋➍/7☆
    (916) 465 5684
    Am✔ Pm✔
    ..XoXoXo..
    😘
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome! Are you hosting in the Fort Worth area? I see your location shows Plano, which is pretty far from here.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Awesome! Welcome welcome welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to Texas Laci!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.
    Very enticing rear view!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Laci and good luck to you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome and what an ass I wish you were my flavor I would definitely pull the trigger
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway