Thread: Rip shyster!!! Hobby pioneer in oklahoma

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Rip shyster!!! Hobby pioneer in oklahoma

I would like to Say... REST IN PARADISE TO MY FRIEND AND MENTOR!!!!!

Shyster, was an original pioneer for the Hobby scene here in Oklahoma dating back to the ASPD Days! I have no idea why he took a liking to Ole Redd Rozay but I am sure glad he Did!! An Original Oklahoma GreyBeard known in Tulsa and Okc by many! He and SDFluffy <RIP> took me under their wings and Taught me the RIGHT WAY to conduct myself in the Hobby to have Great Success!! I remember going to many social gatherings that they organized! Ohhhh the Memories!!! Some of Shyster’s Great recommendations to me in this Hobby are still ladies that I see to this Day!!! If you had ever met Shyster you knew he was a genuine GREAT GUY!!!! He played a part in my RL in Many Ways a TRUE FRIEND!!! He was One Of the Most Respected Hobbyist that I will ever encounter! I am truly Grateful to be Blessed with knowing him and his Energy that he displayed while he was here! To understand anything in life you have to know where you come from to KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT!!!! The Hobby is Not Same as it once was here in Oklahoma but I am Glad guys like Shyster and SDFluffy paved the way for guys like Redd Rozay!!!

CONTINUE TO LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE BRIGHT MY FRIEND!!! YOU WILL BE MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING ALL THE KNOWLEDGE WITH A YOUNG REDD ROZAY ( The Posting Wh**re (SDFluffy called me) It was Greatly Appreciated!!! A TRUE CLASS ACT!!! YOU WILL BE A HARD ACT TO FOLLOW, FAWKER!!!!! Until We Meet Again MY FRIEND!!!!!

INDEED.
    Last edited by Redd Rozay; 12-31-2020 at 05:18 AM.
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I didn't get to express my condolences over on the "other" site when His Bioness locked it down. Shyster was an awesome guy, according to all who knew him. I have had the pleasure of corresponding with him many times over the years and he was among the many I have tried to meet whenever our paths would come close. RIP Shyster - maybe we'll meet on the other side...sigh...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well SAID...my friend! Thank you for your words expressing the passing of one of the TRUE ORIGINALS!! AGREED INDEED!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, seems like a nice gentleman to have come across, but, he was before my time started. So, RIP..
    Techiedad36
    P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I couldn't believe it when I read about Shyster! Back in the ASPD days we used to get together for socials. Oklahoma moderators started aggressively blocking any discussion about social events, so they became more and more difficult to organize. So as a result,
    many of you missed out on meeting and talking with great guys like Shyster and Fluffy.

Redd is right. You meet some great people and make some true friends. It's been almost two years since the unfortunate passing of my Strip Club buddy AdoresWomen. The strip club scene is just not the same without him.

RIP Shyster

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have always tried to stay quiet in the forum. I have read a lot about all the socials. Wonder how many fawkers on here even heard of ASPD.

Verified Companion Companion
    Shyster was awesome. Gosh, I can't believe he's gone. Rest in peace.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hate to hear of Shyster passing. He was such a kind and friendly gentleman to be around. I always enjoyed when he attended the lunch socials, it was awesome to see him interact with the ladies and see how much he loved the hobby. I know he will be missed by all of us who were fortunate enough to have known him. RIP buddy.