Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: LA, Vicky
Date of Visit: 12/4/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: text after screen
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Was the Appointment On-Time?? I was about 10 minutes late
Activities: FBSM, LFK, DFK, BBBJTCIM, DT FF, CFS, TUMA TUMA TUMA, 69, TUHA, GREEK, Handshake
Length of Visit: HR
Donation: 3 Pizzas
Approximate age of Companion: Mid-Late 30's maybe
Hair Color and Length: Blonde reddish
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Spinner with some nice MM's
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Obviously

Public comments:
I drove up from Austin to congratulate a friend on a new job. I just so happened to get screened weeks before and was patiently waiting for an opportunity to head up to Dallas. coincidentally i read the post that she was retiring and my buddy also got the news the same day that he had got the job. Went up, and sent the text to schedule. Ran into traffic, of course, so rescheduled for another hour and half later in the evening. Concierge was great. Got there after the grueling 3.5 hour drive. Walked up to the door. Nice place, but i prefer a little more lowkey tbh. i guess for some this is lowkey, but there was some "foot traffic". Luckily i look like your average forgettable dbag meeting some girl at her place. After about 5/10 minutes waiting for her to open, she opened up and let me in and had this cute little red thing on. Quick kiss and off we were to the party

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.