Thread: RW Action

Verified Hobbyist BCD

RW Action

To start out, i probably shouldn't use the word action. I sound like an 80's bad boy cruising to bowling alley for babes.

So I took a pay hit this year, and have to dial back my hobbying. I can still somewhat afford it, but i've been looking to play for the wrong reasons as of late: I've been wanting company. I use to go in to just get my salad tossed and turn some cute thang into a pretzel - but now i caught myself looking for play because I was a little lonely. As you gents know, bad move. Don't do that. So I'm coming to you all to look for your spots to socialize outside of the hobby. Maybe meet some friends/women for RW hanging out. Any social clubs/dive bars/coffee shops that are cool to go to right now? I live near Domain, but I'm up for going around town.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Become a regular at a local neighborhood bar

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Have you considered getting a membership at a local gym?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah Doc, i actually started going to the one across the street from me around October. I had to cut back on the jiujitsu gym and now I'm only going to this normal lifting gym. It's been good, but not too many women. I'll wait though.

Definitely try a "neighborhood" bar, but i live near the domain so they're all pretty high octane, so to speak. I'm not drinking beer, only tequila - rocks, but the shit about it is is the virus shit. seems like the low volume-lets chat over drinks-lets get out of here types are reluctant to come out and play. Precious_B, how'd you know i have a backyard?? I will try shitting in it though.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Same here...
    You can't even hang out at a bar... When people are 20 feet away from you, it makes it even harder to flirt or just talk. Whats a point to go spend a fortune at a bar and drink alone?!
    Gym was never a place where I made friends.
    I have an app, NextDoor, where you can make friends with your neighbors and participate in get together or conversations. I just don't like using my real name there...

Dog parks are the only place where people socializing now.
    Or our society parties :) maybe you should get on invite list with CK1942

What I am saying is, I have no advise for you. Same shit, different shovel.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Several posts above were unrelated (directly) to the thread subject and have been redacted.

Yes, many of the greater community "social" intersexions are currently greatly diminished by the social distancing requirements, such as churches, community centers, etc.

One decent way to "socialize," albeit somewhat minimally, is with volunteering at community spaces, such as food banks, meals on wheels, animal shelters, cleaning creeks, parks, even highways; look for opportunities with adult literacy, etc.

Plug this search term into your google: volunteerism in austin texas

Best of luck in easing into the "new routine."
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

For RW socializing the NextDoor thing launched a MeetUp group that I joined. Alas, the Covid thing reduced that to only 3 events all last year.

My only suggestions would be:

1. Volunteer at an animal shelter
    2. join a Yoga group or
    3. host a "toy party"
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Much appreciated input from all. Dog park remains my go to, but the gym across the street from me has a bunch of friendly faces. Going to get back into yoga soon as well. Things are trending upward!