Since the DFW area is unusual (if not unique) among the major metropolitan areas covered by OH2, I thought I’d seek clarification on what management thinks is allowable for the Fort Worth ad forums. The description of the Companion Ads forum includes:

“For your convenience, ads should be intended for locations that include Grand Prairie (DFW Airport) and any geography to the west.”

I clicked on two ads this morning from ladies who are offering in calls east of the prescribed area. No mention of outcalls, which shouldn’t matter, but at least when a lady specifically mentions she is offering outcall service to Tarrant County there is some indication that the lady is willing to make the trip for those TC guys who for whatever reason don’t look at the Dallas ads when considering an outcall.

My question is two-fold: Does staff view these types of ads as a violation of forum rules? If so, do you want us to RTM violators? I don’t want to clog up your inboxes if you don’t want us to help you identify ads that appear to violate the intent of this forum.

This isn’t a huge problem at the moment, but I have seen a few more of these types of ads recently than has been the case.