Thread: Beautiful gymnast babe w. Fat ass ,1st time in Vegas 🤪❤️ Cum play & unwind with me 🌟

Verified Companion Companion Ms.Honeybabby's Avatar

Beautiful gymnast babe w. Fat ass ,1st time in Vegas 🤪❤️ Cum play & unwind with me 🌟

Hello there daddies , I’m ms.honeybabby 💕 I’m from Argentina and I have some German in me. I’m 5’1 dirty blonde babe looking for fun, good times, and pleasure 😚 I used to be a gymnast and pole dancers so I’m fit and in shape 😍 I’m young with a beautiful spirit, and I live to please. Not to brag or anything but Iv been told I have the best bj game in Texas ❤️I love making a mans toes curl , and helping him forget the bullshit ! From my sensual touch to the great conversation you will never want to leave ! I’m very open to everything and love to try new things so if your feeling frisky give me a call 📞 and let’s talk about it .or maybe you just want to hangout ? We can do that too baby . Whatever makes your heart happy I’m here for ! This is my first time visiting Vegas , and I’m very excited to take on all new clientele 🥰 I’m available today all day for incall /outcall. Let’s get a smile on your face today babycakes ✨💋 I will also be posting an ad here soon
    (210) 874-5575