Companion's Handle: Sweetaskandibbw
Date of Visit: 12-29-2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: PM her first for it
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...weetaskandibbw
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBJ->CG->K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
Donation: 100
Approximate age of Companion: 38-45?
Hair Color and Length: Black/Long
Smoking Status: Not that I know of
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: Lightskin 5'5 BBW, big sized breast and nice soft fat ass with a few non distracting tattoos
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have met with Kandi before when I first came back to visit Houston back in October. But I didn't think to leave a review, because I was just getting acclimated to learning how to navigate OH2.

But the first session, was so good that I have since committed to, that every time I visit Houston, I will make sure to always visit her. And that's how we landed here today.

I told Kandi, I would be in town on Monday, and asked could we set something up in advance for the next day in the morning. She responded back quickly (like she always does), and let me know that would be fine.

Next day (Tuesday) comes, and I confirm with her an 1 hr before the visit, if we would still be good to go. Again, she responded back quickly and confirmed.

I love the way she TCB, off of that alone I would recommend giving her a visit (if you haven't done so already).

Kandi has many reviews she is a reputable provider, I'm just playing my part as a hobbyist in making this review. If you are interested in Mixed Milf BBW women and are still on the fence about seeing her after reading all her reviews, then, hey man, keep missing out someone great lol.

Ok now on to the ROS....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.