Thread: Misbahavin: Okay time with misbahavin

Misbahavin: Okay time with misbahavin

Companion's Handle: Misbahavin
    Date of Visit: 12/28
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 8173827212
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49954-Misbahavin
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Bbbj, cfs, cowgirl and missionary, russian
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Quickie
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s?
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Thick and nice big tits
    No tattoos and long blonde hair
    Nice large boobs that are perfect for russian
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I guess

Public comments:
    Messaged her to she if she was available and she quickly responded. She lives extremely close to me so I was very excited. Text me an address and i send her my eta. Get to her apartment and she opens the garage for me to come inside. Incall is in a super nice area and a very nice apartment complex and very discreet. Walk upstairs and she is wearing black lingerie per my request. She didn't give me a hug or kiss to greet me. Just said "hey" and led me to the bedroom for activities. I understand that this is a business but she asked for donation right then and there....kinda a turn off especially since how she greeted. Started with a bbbj and was very basic. Was disappointed especially since she didn't even notice how well it smelled(I ALWAYS shower and scrub extra well before any appointment and use Coconut Body Wash by SoftSoap). Just some head bobbing. Got tired so I was ready to leave. Put on a cover and she climbed on top. No spanking, no grinding or talking. Just going through the motions. Flipped her over for missionary and finished in the hat. Cleaned up and said our good bye. Didn't even walk me to the door.

Thank you for a believable review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup, in my dictionary this is what I call a dead "FUCK!" I have been wanting to see her but this is some of the shit I read of her and just can't pull the trigger. Thanks for solidifying my decision on her!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Misbahavin

My experiece was the same. Great tits though worth one trip for russian and a good glaze on her massive tits. Other than that she is pretty much a dead fish. I flipped her around in doggie after round one and fucked her hard. She never said a word. If you book a half hour as soon as you nut you are out the door. (15 min and I was gond)

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial