Thread: Question for the fellas...

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

Question for the fellas...

Guys do you think chics posing on/with motorcycles are sexy? Would that attract your attention and interest if you were to see ads with pics like that? Does it make a chic appear to be more sexy . and exciting?
    Are you intimidated by idea of the biker babe persona or does it cause you lust for. Would it hurt or help ?lol...lmk...
    Last edited by Daisy does you right; 12-29-2020 at 12:42 AM.
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think this can vary from guy to guy, but I tend to like “normal” but sluty looks. Like daisy dukes (no pun intended), sexy dress that’s border line too short for public, thongs are always sexy, and tights and a sexy top. Additional props like a cycle or sports car are fine but the main thing is the chic and how she’s dressed.

I’m the same as paperboy. Props don’t make a difference to me...it’s the woman I want to see, looking as sexy as possible.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hot babe on a bike is advertising the bike. Hot babe doing the splits on a Jaguar is advertising an overrated band.

Hot babe in scant clothing or suggestive positions is getting my attention every time. A biker babe does not intimidate me; I got my soul sucked out a few times by a Harley riding biker chick with tattoos, brass knuckles and I'd let her do it again.
    There was this one girl. Said she didn't like safe words. I miss her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy does you right View Post
    Guys do you think chics posing on/with motorcycles are sexy? Would that attract your attention and interest if you were to see ads with pics like that? Does it make a chic appear to be more sexy . and exciting?
    Are you intimidated by idea of the biker babe persona or does it cause you lust for. Would it hurt or help ?lol...lmk...
    The person makes the visit for me. You could have a background of "HELL" and it would make my mind wonder in a good way...

I'm more interested in a lady's face.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you are ever in Austin or Houston, hit me and we can go for a ride. I can loan ya a chick's cut and take ya to some biker hangouts.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Agree girls using props not that hot unless maybe posing naked with a cammo headband and a Bushmaster .223 now that's sexy.

Any girl at the range shooting regardless of age or body type automatically looks 10X sexier.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Props are not my thing either. I'm more into the "real" sexy pics and a "real" friendly smile on a lady. A friendly welcoming smile goes a long way imo even if you don't show a whole face pic
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    Props are not my thing either. I'm more into the "real" sexy pics and a "real" friendly smile on a lady. A friendly welcoming smile goes a long way imo even if you don't show a whole face pic
    YES! Couldn't agree more. A sweet smile always wins vs.a serious look, no matter how sexy. Convince me you're having fun with this hobby.