Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crazy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Crazy!

I find it so crazy that this area (Beaumont) has went to complete shit! I started this hobby about 11-12 years ago. There was always someone around here that you could call. Now I’m lucky if I come across one every 6 months. And then the talent is really bad. I have to drive to Houston to find anything that will turn me on. And I cant do that too often. The girls I’ve seen around here barely get my dick hard. I leave thinking its time to retire from this shit. I use to get excited and have butterflies. Now Im just hoping its not too bad when I go in. I’ve actually had to walk out on a few. And a couple of them are reviewed decently on here. But when I l’ve walked in I’m like oh hell no! What say is good these days is really sad compared to how it use to be. I think I’d rather walk into Twin Peaks and just look at some of them girls vs any of the shit I see posting now. Then every now and then on Backpage you would run into a gem! Now a gem is a CBJ. Which I do tend to feel a lil more safer afterwards. We need something good in this area before I move on. This use to be a thrill and now its just boring! Any others feel this way?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Have you tried out Temptations SC??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lake charles is the same....Temptations in Beaumont opem???

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I feel your pain. Seems The same way in Tyler

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Footfein00 View Post
    Lake charles is the same....Temptations in Beaumont opem???
    I don't know. I haven't been that way n a couple of years. I'm just trying to help the brother out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Temptations was open a few weeks ago, but not sure about now, since the county got rolled back on covid - shutting down bars not reclassified as restaurants.

I feel your pain, Ironmann - haven't had a hobby visit in Bmt area in years, mostly due to lack of talent, but also Bmt PD cracking down.

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD greatdaddy's Avatar
    Welcome to the club dude! We have been having the same situation in east texas for the last 3 years. I have to drive to Dallas for dates, which is becoming annoying and a bit expensive in the long run. This is one of the main reasons I might just retire from hobbying soon

Of course in complete agreement, it would be great if someone does run across that gem go ahead and throw a little info out there for the rest of us, I know I sure will

Totally agree bro, my atf don't visit here anymore and is temporarily retired. I've noticed a few ladies i use to see still come to the area but not interested in them. So I now drive to htown which I hate driving to. I rarely toftt anymore do to local le unless I'm pretty sure she's legit. Last 15 years have changed a lot here and as well as houston not as much talent. Anyway good luck gents and let your hand rest lol

None of you Beaumont guys have seen Candi? I've heard good things and her pics look great...

As far as Tyler goes... It's a struggle. Have to be real careful. Shreveport has a couple great gals though. Cookie comes to mind. Look for her on eccie. You will not be disappointed....

Beaumont is not far from Houston. Prime booty destination over there.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    ��...i see yet another stop needing to be made on the 2021 Chilipepper Soul Collection tour...��

you come to tyler/longview area and u can probably get some good business!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Have you tried out Temptations SC??
    Thats not my thing. I cant be out like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrt0881 View Post
    None of you Beaumont guys have seen Candi? I've heard good things and her pics look great...

As far as Tyler goes... It's a struggle. Have to be real careful. Shreveport has a couple great gals though. Cookie comes to mind. Look for her on eccie. You will not be disappointed....
    Pics can be very deceiving is all I can say on this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpt View Post
    Beaumont is not far from Houston. Prime booty destination over there.
    This is true but not everyone can just pop up with an excuse to go to Houston. And yes I consider Houston better than Dallas. When I can I make my way over there. But back in the day we didnt have to make that drive. They came here. Lot of new construction was going on so business was good back then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast