Thread: blow job techniques

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

blow job techniques

describe what you think makes a good BJ. do you enjoy a variety of techniques or need one special way to get off well? hands or no? lots of suction? balls included? How do u like the balls played with orally? must there be deep throat? do you enjoy the frenulum teased and tongued? do you like the head teased the whole time or just towards the end? for the uncut men, do you like your foreskin sucked and tongued and included in the teasing? do you give instruction on how you like it done or just hope she figures it out? what about TUMA, is that part of the fun for you or just want dick action? let's talk about what makes a good bj for you. guys like it lots of different ways. what makes for a great oral session for you?

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    describe what you think makes a good BJ. do you enjoy a variety of techniques or need one special way to get off well? hands or no? lots of suction? balls included? How do u like the balls played with orally? must there be deep throat? do you enjoy the frenulum teased and tongued? do you like the head teased the whole time or just towards the end? for the uncut men, do you like your foreskin sucked and tongued and included in the teasing? do you give instruction on how you like it done or just hope she figures it out? what about TUMA, is that part of the fun for you or just want dick action? let's talk about what makes a good bj for you. guys like it lots of different ways. what makes for a great oral session for you?
    No hands. That's cheating.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    some guys need hands for it to work. it is different for each fella. if you don't want hands you better say so because most guys want hands too, is my experience. that is why I did this thread, to see all the ways guys like it. thanks for answering.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Watch Lilly Thai, Casey Ray, Sunrise Adams, and Heather Harmon give head and do what they do!
    You can't go wrong. They are the best.
    I've actually gotten head from one of them!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    ....All I could think to say is: LOOK mom, not hands!
    I don't remember what I was doing, while doing it. Every time is different, depending on guy's response. I have many tricks up my sleeve :-@

Few years ago I have read a book "From a gay guy to a straight girl" and Blow job started with setting up a room, lights and music and trimming your nails. But, most important suggestion was to never "chock the chicken," lube with your deep throat juices and twist your hand. This is where edging comes handy, lol. Also, the area of concentration is not just a shaft of a penis, but all area above the knees and below the belly button, but, including eyes(gaising, winking, rolling).
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    Prefer mouth and hand with a twisting motion...slow and sensual is best!! Not much into FF but won't turn it down! :-) Mixing in some DT every once in awhile is a turn on too. Loves it when the lady can sense how close I am to cumming and can adjust the tempo accordingly. CW is absolutely the best. Licking my balls over sucking on them....not much of a lady licking my backside though. Also don't care about where the load ends up....goal is to cum hard after she worships my cock. At this point, I am just happy as fuck to get a blowjob!! ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    some guys need hands for it to work. it is different for each fella. if you don't want hands you better say so because most guys want hands too, is my experience. that is why I did this thread, to see all the ways guys like it. thanks for answering.
    My response was a bit tongue-in-cheek. Seriously, though, I don't like the hands much. What I mean is that I don't like it when it feels more like a handjob than a blowjob. And it can be painful if she grips my dick like a gearshift or if there isn't enough lubrication. I do like the shaft to be licked like an ice cream cone, and having my balls and scrotum sucked on is heavenly. I honestly don't get the deep throat thing. It doesn't do anything for me other than make me feel bad for the poor woman doing it. In general, though, I only like a few minutes of fellatio. If it goes on too long, my mind wanders and I feel guilty about being such a passive participant. Also: I never cum via blowjob. Never.

The best also use their hands. It doubles the experience. I've had girls twist their hands and follow their mouths and it felt better than pussy.
    Just using the mouth alone is extra work for the woman and less stimulating for the man. The only time I don't want a hand on my shaft during a blowie is while I'm getting deep-throated, otherwise GIVE ME BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! Also, how is a girl supposed to properly edge and lick around the head if she isn't holding the shaft to keep it from jerking away, and how does she slap it on her tounge???

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    lots of sloppy,lots of tongue action,some deepthroat and some milking the cock with hands and warm oil while doing it
    also adding the balls into the play

i like to treat it like "i am on deathrow and its my last meal"
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

For me, having a tongue on the underside of my dick feels much better than on the top side of it. I prefer less use of hands. CIM definitely makes it better - not having to worry about stopping in time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like a slow tongue tease and kissing from my neck to nipples . Sucking & kissing nipples , then slowing licking down around balls and cock - teasing ... then after couple minutes of tongue teasing and kissing - 1st... ball licking and sucking first to wake up the boys , esp concentrating on the right ball where the Cum starts , then lick my cock slow at first up and down like a pop sickle, then licking head and concentrating licking on underside of my head ( most sensitive part of a cock ) , then Finally putting my cock in ur mouth after 5 minutes of teasing -

then sucking w some deepthroat too but nice slow sucking - not racing fast - then swallowing your reward while picking up the pace while I’m blowing - picking up pace while swallowing every drop - then continue to suck my cock until I tap out - couple of minutes after cumming I’ll tap..... too sensitive if done this way ( 10-12 minutes from start to finish ) big O too
    Last edited by Dirtyolderprofman; 12-30-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like a mix of hand and no hand. Yes to ball and taint licking please! Some deep throat is nice too, as it adds a different feeling/pressure. I like to be edged, and I like to watch it and see the gal's eyes sometimes. CIM with slow and gentle finishing as/right after I cum. That's actually one of my favorite parts if done carefully enough...that gentle warm after-cum feeling is, to me, quite wonderful. I get that it's a hard line to walk though, as we do get so sensitive right after. Swallowing is nice and helps with this I think, because you're not then keeping a load just sitting in your mouth waiting to run off and spit it out, but that's just not a huge deal either way to me.

Enthusiasm counts for a lot too!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I know a trick, when giving BJ - you just wipe it with your hand, always have a towel handy to wipe your hands, let it pulsate spewing semen, wipe and continue playing with him, wipe and play, and when he is done spewing - she can suck again. No semen in my/her mouth and you would not even know, unless you are watching very closely, that you DID NOT CIM. LOL
    There are so many tricks, how to make you think that you DID it- blocking your view is the easiest one. This is only one example, how CIM have ended on my review. Also, this is possibly how some of you interpret your experiences and brag about it in reviewing other providers.

And you guys are right - good and experienced providers can trick you! Work smarter, not harder.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Retired Companion
    Well, my hand now has a cramp from all the notes I’ve been taking hehehe

Great thread! Great contributions! Goodness Gracious Great balls O’ FIRE!

Best Blowjob: Enthusiastic
    Best Attitude: Bubbly

Everyone's different so communication is key here.
    My 2 favs were Mercedes and Bella from CA.
    Both had varying skills.
    I was a regular, tipped well, and gave massages in between sessions so that helps too.

Bella was always bubbly and talkative.
    She'd asked me how my day was then proceeded to go down on me vigorously before I could answer.
    Hearing me squirm was a big turn on for her and we both liked it rough.

Mercedes had mad DT skills.
    Both ladies provided CIM but Mercedes was next level.
    Her DT with CIM was absolute heaven.
    Never figured out how she did it without swallowing.
    Maybe my pecker too short.
    8==D~~~ O;
    Last edited by fobio; 03-13-2021 at 02:09 AM. Reason: spacing