Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: blow job techniques

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with the previous poster. On the flip side, any aspect of teeth kills any technique used. Beyond that, no hands,,,initially. OP stated that "some guys needs hands for it to work". When you say work, do you mean get hard, or climax? Hands certainly help to get me there, but if I want to enjoy it, only use hands sparingly (as another stated, to hold it while licking, slapping tongue, rubbing on face, etc). Once its time to work on the finish, use your hands to your hearts content.

For me, the balls are just as important to the experience. Those who spend equal time there get my highest marks. Hard licking and mouth cradling, not golf ball sucking. And cat licking the underside (frenulum) is exquisite. Keep it wet throughput. Dont be afraid to make a mess. Last, while spit versus swallow doesnt technically matter, the sight and submission of swallowing is the icing on the cake!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Fast or slow, I guess it depends on my mood. Fast is best for a FF w/ DT, slow better for the wet tongue lashing from balls to tip. In thinking about it, I think I overall prefer slow, especially when the lips are juicy, she uses no teeth, has great suction and twists her head slightly as she goes down. I like it when she throws in some dirty talk too. Agreed that I'm not a huge fan of hands, but it depends on how they're being used (light hand use is fine, it's when she is using more hands than mouth that I don't care for it).

When cumming, I find it hottest when she opens her mouth, tongue out so I can watch it all shoot in there, then sucks the rest to make sure she got every drop. Extra fun when it's a combo CIM/COF - that's another place where I like having the girl be in charge of her own jizzing, so hand use there is fine. I don't mind spit or swallow, but one thing I don't care for is not letting me revel in it for a moment - let me enjoy seeing my cum in your mouth or dripping off your face onto your boobs for a moment before cleaning up. When she runs to the sink right away, or swallows it all without letting me see, that kind of kills the moment as it starts to feel rushed.
    Last edited by arkanoid; 12-28-2020 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added a detail

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    yea I do CIM, just not swallow and some guys won't see me because I spit. I find that weird. I just do not understand why that matters.
    +1 clearly some guys care about the specific placement of their jizz. i don't remember when tom leher wrote his song about werner von braun (this reference will be lost to 95% of readers because of age), but his lyric included:

" 'once the rocket goes up, i don't care where it comes down. that's not my department' says werner von braun" ... in this regard, i'm of a mind with werner. now adays the point is moot for me. thank you, mother (father?) nature

but i still enjoy good bbbj ... best i've had lately was jennyjenny8675, hands, dt, ball licking ... bring it! bring all of it ... i love a hot lady dfk my dick, dt, ff, ... just leave my ass hole alone, please

sorely tempted to take pearloverdiamonds up on her challenge ... figuring even if i lose, i win
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    ....All I could think to say is: LOOK mom, not hands!
    I don't remember what I was doing, while doing it. Every time is different, depending on guy's response. I have many tricks up my sleeve :-@

Few years ago I have read a book "From a gay guy to a straight girl" and Blow job started with setting up a room, lights and music and trimming your nails. But, most important suggestion was to never "chock the chicken," lube with your deep throat juices and twist your hand. This is where edging comes handy, lol. Also, the area of concentration is not just a shaft of a penis, but all area above the knees and below the belly button, but, including eyes(gaising, winking, rolling).
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    Prefer mouth and hand with a twisting motion...slow and sensual is best!! Not much into FF but won't turn it down! :-) Mixing in some DT every once in awhile is a turn on too. Loves it when the lady can sense how close I am to cumming and can adjust the tempo accordingly. CW is absolutely the best. Licking my balls over sucking on them....not much of a lady licking my backside though. Also don't care about where the load ends up....goal is to cum hard after she worships my cock. At this point, I am just happy as fuck to get a blowjob!! ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like all the above x 2 :)

I prefer hands + mouth. I like my ass tongued and played with gently. I like an occasional DT but want the focus on the head.

The very best is when it keeps going after eruption until I tap out. That’s an amazing feeling!

Agree, no teeth. Total buzz kill.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    mbrad, you need to tell a girl u want it to keep going till u tap out because most guys get too sensitive and want me to stop pretty quickly. voice your desires! I love it when a guy can say what he wants and needs. like when he says faster, deeper, or any instructions, it really helps. and love a guy who is vocal and kinda gives you feedback, enthusiasm and says yea that is good, or suggests more balls or ass, I think participation like that makes it better for all. and real dirty talk is hot too for me. I love dirty talk

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Best I ever got was from my second ex (before we were married). She challenged me to last 4 hours or more. Never tapped out, but be damned if I could do that again! LOL Best technique? Slow and deep, and only if she enjoys doing it. I am old and take forever, love the whole process, even if I don't orgasm. Just not hard and fast please, this is not a sprint.
    I intend to live forever or die trying.

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar
    I don't personally like to use my hands, I like putting it in my mouth limp and big it to life as I'm coming to the top. Prefer deep to DT to get the juices going then I go between licking and flicking of the head and DT with a turn of position. Also swallowing while you're DT equals throat babies in my experience

Depending on the gent I like my head to be held and guided
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    Right as far as the spit or swallow thing it's about acceptance believe it or not.

Since the time we hit puberty dudes deal with a lot of what you'd call "emission shame." Male sexuality is shamed and demonized at just about every turn and it's worse when you're young. I.e., called pervs for the same behavior women get away with (see orlando bloom and Kit Harrington getting nudes leaked versus the fappening), the talking to if someone finds the proverbial cum sock is mortifying, and on topic: the cum dodger. Now imagine you have a woman who is already going so far as to put another frequently shamed sex object (your cock) in her mouth and when it's time to cum... that thing you're ashamed of? She happily gulps it down.

It's a really good feeling and it's not entirely sexual.

I think it's very much like the distinction between mechanical and IOP and even further the difference between IOP and actual passion. A mechanical provider isn't doing anything wrong but it's making it glaringly obvious that it's transactional. By the same token there's nothing wrong with a provider that doesn't want to swallow cum (and I'd wager many on here don't have the diet to make it tasty) but for a lot of guys that's not going to be a mark in your favor either.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessK View Post
    I like putting it in my mouth limp
    the challenge for me is believing that any dick around you is limp .... ja
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessK View Post
    I don't personally like to use my hands, I like putting it in my mouth limp and big it to life as I'm coming to the top. Prefer deep to DT to get the juices going then I go between licking and flicking of the head and DT with a turn of position. Also swallowing while you're DT equals throat babies in my experience

Depending on the gent I like my head to be held and guided
    ^ This is fucking hot! Mmm mmm! Yes!
    -MG

My ATF back in Baltimore kept me "edged" for 28 minutes and mostly using what Ms. Sand described. Granted, time wasn't a problem since it was an overnight date. A BNG might not allow for much variations.

Conversely, at least for DATY guys like me, I've always wondered if my date climaxed via clitoral or G-spot? I'd hate to think that the "wear and tear" on my tongue was for naught!
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    what does swallowing vs spitting have to do with it besides power tripping

CIM feels great, If she swallows with the head deep the feeling is exponential. Either way if the lady does not seem to enjoy then it’s a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
    Conversely, at least for DATY guys like me, I've always wondered if my date climaxed via clitoral or G-spot? I'd hate to think that the "wear and tear" on my tongue was for naught!
    Not to get too off the original BJ question but since it is still another oral related activity I wanted to point out an aspect of your quote. No offense Lox. I realize you know it already but I wanted to point this out for those who don't yet & figured it was as a decent segue as any.

The g-spot itself, while not far inside, is still a bit too far for our tongue It's also awkwardly positioned.

The g-spot is almost directly opposite the clitoris, under the pubic bone. It's typically ~2-4in inside & 'up' on the anterior wall. It'll feel like a small nub of ribbed flesh. You will know when you've found it just by watching her face.

Pro Tips: Go slow, softly, have nails trimmed, be gentle, watch her face & body movements as you explore.

If you use a toy you want a very hard tip. Nothing floppy or soft on the end. Rock hard tips, hard rubber, steel, etc... You don't want it to flop around and bend inside.

Insert a hard dildo very gently & slowly, once inside about 2-4in push 'down' so the tip angles all the way 'up' inside of her. Move it very slowly left & right, adjusting pressure based on her sensitivity, also move it in and out +/- ~1in or so. You will find it easily this way. She should communicate to you as well as this process takes place.

A simple diagram to show how they sit nearly directly opposite each other, the g-spot just inside, usually a bit 'up' against the anterior vaginal wall

-MG

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast