Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: blow job techniques

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

blow job techniques

describe what you think makes a good BJ. do you enjoy a variety of techniques or need one special way to get off well? hands or no? lots of suction? balls included? How do u like the balls played with orally? must there be deep throat? do you enjoy the frenulum teased and tongued? do you like the head teased the whole time or just towards the end? for the uncut men, do you like your foreskin sucked and tongued and included in the teasing? do you give instruction on how you like it done or just hope she figures it out? what about TUMA, is that part of the fun for you or just want dick action? let's talk about what makes a good bj for you. guys like it lots of different ways. what makes for a great oral session for you?

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    describe what you think makes a good BJ. do you enjoy a variety of techniques or need one special way to get off well? hands or no? lots of suction? balls included? How do u like the balls played with orally? must there be deep throat? do you enjoy the frenulum teased and tongued? do you like the head teased the whole time or just towards the end? for the uncut men, do you like your foreskin sucked and tongued and included in the teasing? do you give instruction on how you like it done or just hope she figures it out? what about TUMA, is that part of the fun for you or just want dick action? let's talk about what makes a good bj for you. guys like it lots of different ways. what makes for a great oral session for you?
    No hands. That's cheating.

some guys need hands for it to work. it is different for each fella. if you don't want hands you better say so because most guys want hands too, is my experience. that is why I did this thread, to see all the ways guys like it. thanks for answering.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Watch Lilly Thai, Casey Ray, Sunrise Adams, and Heather Harmon give head and do what they do!
    You can't go wrong. They are the best.
    I've actually gotten head from one of them!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    some guys need hands for it to work. it is different for each fella. if you don't want hands you better say so because most guys want hands too, is my experience. that is why I did this thread, to see all the ways guys like it. thanks for answering.
    My response was a bit tongue-in-cheek. Seriously, though, I don't like the hands much. What I mean is that I don't like it when it feels more like a handjob than a blowjob. And it can be painful if she grips my dick like a gearshift or if there isn't enough lubrication. I do like the shaft to be licked like an ice cream cone, and having my balls and scrotum sucked on is heavenly. I honestly don't get the deep throat thing. It doesn't do anything for me other than make me feel bad for the poor woman doing it. In general, though, I only like a few minutes of fellatio. If it goes on too long, my mind wanders and I feel guilty about being such a passive participant. Also: I never cum via blowjob. Never.

The best also use their hands. It doubles the experience. I've had girls twist their hands and follow their mouths and it felt better than pussy.
    Just using the mouth alone is extra work for the woman and less stimulating for the man. The only time I don't want a hand on my shaft during a blowie is while I'm getting deep-throated, otherwise GIVE ME BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! Also, how is a girl supposed to properly edge and lick around the head if she isn't holding the shaft to keep it from jerking away, and how does she slap it on her tounge???

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    lots of sloppy,lots of tongue action,some deepthroat and some milking the cock with hands and warm oil while doing it
    also adding the balls into the play

i like to treat it like "i am on deathrow and its my last meal"
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

For me, having a tongue on the underside of my dick feels much better than on the top side of it. I prefer less use of hands. CIM definitely makes it better - not having to worry about stopping in time.

what does swallowing vs spitting have to do with it besides power tripping

My vote = no hands

I can't exactly articulate why I [personally] like it but there's something so sexy about a woman doing it with very little hand.

Don't get wrong some girls are really good at using the hands but my favorite is usually no hands (or minimal).

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. I don't get that one either. Totally agree Sue.
    -MG

CIM doesn't mean swallowing. It's about being able to relax more. I don't care about spit vs swallow; either one is fine with me.

yea I do CIM, just not swallow and some guys won't see me because I spit. I find that weird. I just do not understand why that matters.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Freedom42's Avatar
    In my experience, some ladies start spitting before I finish and that not as good an experience as ones that continue to the last drop. After the last drop, you are right, CIM is the same, makes no difference if it’s spit or swallow.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Good thread SN. There was a recent post by a guy in another Tx city where he said he didn't like the girl's BBBJ (it wasn't the way he liked it) and he would therefore not repeat. I was a bit confused and asked did you ask her to do it differently to your liking?

Is it reasonable if a girl is, for example, going fast and hard with lots of hands to ask her to slow it down and use less hands?

I think communication between partners to help increase the pleasure of the other is a good thing. It also goes the other way with DATY. :-)

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    No teeth! Getting your equipment scratched up, no fun.
    Good DT. Mmmm!
    Tongue action. Oh yeah baby!
    Adding some hand work. All’s good!
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast