Thread: Merry Christmas to all, from Cell Block G

Merry Christmas to all, from Cell Block G

Thank goodness for wifi in the slammer! I landed on Santa's naughty list in a big way! All I want this year is BAIL MONEY!

Nonetheless, I'd be remiss not to send CHRISTMAS CHEER to EACH and EVERY one of you.

Last edited by GlockATX; 12-24-2020 at 11:59 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

And...

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Cool ALL in the name of LIBERTY...

OFFENSE - Over posting.

SENTENCE - 16 Years in Hell.

ADVICE - Start digging.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I know Travis Co. is releasing persons charged with felonies back on the street just as quick as the jail can process them out but providing wi-fi internet service to those folks while they are waiting to be released??? What’s next, limousine transportation back to their homeless camp setup next to LE headquarters?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Is the Christmas Eve Infractions Massacre an annual, holiday tradition around here? Or do I just have a special place in [Redacted's] heart?

Warden [Redacted] keeps insisting I comply with his serving "Blue Toast" in the cell block's shower stalls for Christmas breakfast! I don't think I have an appetite for him. Can I claim a religious exemption?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockATX View Post
    Thank goodness for wifi in the slammer! I landed on Santa's naughty list in a big way! All I want this year is BAIL MONEY! Nonetheless, I'd be remiss not to send CHRISTMAS CHEER to EACH and EVERY one of you.
    No bail money needed; you will be out next week. Santa landed on my roof last night w/o permission thus violating my air rights of home ownership and apologized he had no wrapped gift for me. However, he told me this year the most popular gift is something called a ' pardon.' Since Santa was out of paperwork ( all used up on the east coast as he traversed the time zones of the world) he did make a phone call to his buddy who stays locally in a Mansion near the courts here in Austin occasionally. This man was able to arrange for a state pardon and he dated it to 2016 as well! Anything you did naughty the last four years will be forgiven and all records expunged.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the new year

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    No bail money needed; you will be out next week. Santa landed on my roof last night w/o permission thus violating my air rights of home ownership and apologized he had no wrapped gift for me. However, he told me this year the most popular gift is something called a ' pardon.' Since Santa was out of paperwork ( all used up on the east coast as he traversed the time zones of the world) he did make a phone call to his buddy who stays locally in a Mansion near the courts here in Austin occasionally. This man was able to arrange for a state pardon and he dated it to 2016 as well! Anything you did naughty the last four years will be forgiven and all records expunged.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the new year

Thank ya, KosherCowboy. And a Happy Hanukkah to you, kind sir!

Merry Christmas and blessings to ALL regardless of faith.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!