Companion's Handle: SensationalStacey
Date of Visit: 09/22/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text, Email
Phone Number: 469-589-0616
Email Address: Ms.staceyallen88@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...sationalStacey
City, State: Longview, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Breastfeeding
Scheduled Length of Visit: 3 hours
Donation: 600 + 200 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, past shoulders
Smoking Status: She smokes but not during the session, not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Very petite, very friendly and outgoing, easy to have a conversation with, honest, voluptuous figure with large lactating breasts
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
We met at the hotel at around the scheduled time. She is very friendly. She went to clean up and change. We sat and talked for a while while I played with her big lactating breasts. She is very easygoing, easy to talk to, friendly and accommodating. She also seems to be very intelligent, clean, and beautiful. Her pictures don't do her justice, she is gorgeous in person. We talked about her recent pregnancy and how it went. At the time she was not offering FS due to the recent pregnancy and doctor's orders, but I did not want this anyway so it was fine with me. Once we both got comfortable I started nursing her breasts and her milk is delicious, it was amazing. It did take a bit to get the milk flowing, but that's just how it goes. It was a bucket list item of mine and it is off my list, wohoo! It was definitely a very comforting and erotic experience that was thoroughly enjoyable and I am thankful for SensationalStacey who is absolutely amazing. I strongly recommend her. After the time was up we parted ways.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.