Companion's Handle: Lovelyxxxo (Caroline) & Katrina

Date of Visit:
May 7
Preferred Method of Contact:
PM
Phone Number:

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25530-lovelyxxxo https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?42781-Katrina
City, State:
Humble, Texas

Type of Visit:
incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?
yes

Activities:
Nuru, Bbbj, Daty, Dato, SS, Fiv, FBSM, CFS(CG,RCG),Bbbjtc, Cim, Fia(Caroline), Tuma(Katrina)

Scheduled Length of Visit:
2.5 hrs
Donation:
700 each
Approximate age of Companion:
30's
Hair Color and Length:
both blonde. medium length

Smoking Status:
Caroline (outside hobby but always fresh during session) Katrina (no)

Ethnic/Racial background:
Caroline (cacausion), Katrina (Latina)

Companion Description:
Caroline tall, spinner MILF with meaty pussy lips and cute firm butt and natural tits
Katrina shapely MILF about 5' 5" with huge clit and nice firm butt and MM size D's
both have some non distracting tattoos

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
far exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion??
Yes, both top tier

Public comments:
I did not think it was possible to top my last doubles with these 2 Houston treasures, but we did. In some ways the experience was similar to last time so I am not going to go through all the details but rather concentrate on some of highlights that made this such a tremendous experience.

As usual, Caroline arrived early and made sure the room was in tip top condition. Now Caroline smokes outside the hobby but she said the room reeked of smoke when she arrived so she turned it into a more pleasant vanilla smell (There is never a smell of tobacco with Caroline during a session). Katrina and I arrived right on time to nice surroundings thanks to Caroline's preparations.

So I introduced the ladies to my new toy, a wireless magic wand. It was used extensively by both but Katrina really went for it. Caroline says it was good but give her Katrina anytime. Me, I have gotten compliments on my daty technique but I am not in their league...yet.

I think it is important that when you seek doubles partners, look for some who believe in non stop action rather than “tag team” partners. In our sessions, if one of us saw an unoccupied erroneous zone, someone would jump in to either suck or caress it. We used nuru to intense the pleasure of extensive body to body contact.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.