Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Here Remember Jr's Place ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anybody Here Remember Jr's Place ???

Remember his place ?
    Used to stop in there for Daisey primarily, but several other tasty chicas there for sure.
    We need another Jr !!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    We need another Wildcat Maria.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Good grief !!!
    I forgot about Wildcat.
    She was with JR and then went with another group.
    I forgot that ladies name who ran the group
    Luna does run a close second though .......
    Last edited by Motoxman; 12-23-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    K-ASSandra

A few of Jr's ladies became very very popular.
    Always had a good time at his different locations.

Verified Hobbyist BCD lowendtheory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    K-ASSandra
    hell yeah! she had a nice lil bubble...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Junior was great!! Always had good talent and was very professional and accommodating. Once, one of his girls did an outcall with me she had too many drinks after session, unknown to me threw up, she told Junior he called me and offered to come to my house to clean up any mess. Very classy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    K-ASSandra
    Yessir!! The first chick I saw there! Serious onion for her frame.

She was definitely GFE back then. Many years when she worked at ZAZ Spa all that shit went out the window.

Jr. was the man!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

His Mom was a good teacher

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Man, I ended up with the Wildcat on my first visit there. I left outta there like GOTDAYUM!!!!
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Jr. Place was one of the best. Always classy and great service. I also recall Richard he had some great latina talent.

It's fun yet depressing reading about the good ol days... so many good places are long gone. It's hard to believe that there isn't more entrepreneurial spirit in this town on both the madam side (as well as the chica side for that matter). The Asians are trying over in Chinatown but it's just not the same. The agencies today are just filled with mediocre milf talent, gone are the days when you would walk in and struggle to decide which one to pick. Smh.

What was Jr's? Would love to hear the history of this place

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damp_ View Post
    What was Jr's? Would love to hear the history of this place

Junior was just the manager (not a pimp) of a house near or on Heights St. north of downtown Houston. He usually had 3-4 hot latinas working with him. You always got your full hour with the lady of your choice. They went the extra mile and would take a shower with you before hitting the bed.

My favorite was Wildcat Maria and the deal was this....Junior would put a quarter on top of the door frame and if you and the Wildcat made the room shake so much and knocked the quarter off, your session was free. Trust me, Maria did everything she could to make the quarter hit the ground and I don't feel her sessions were an act, I just really and truly felt she was an actual nympho. He had a couple of other ladies, one was Kassandra for the ass guys, Fernanda, and Kayla. I'm forgetting the name of another young lady I saw a few times.

After moving from the Heights area, it seems he moved to a house, then to some apartments off Bering or Augusta and Westheimer. The remarks about Junior were spot on, he was one of the nicest men around, however he was physically big enough to know he could take care of business if anybody messed with his customers or his ladies.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Junior was just the manager (not a pimp) of a house near or on Heights St. north of downtown Houston. He usually had 3-4 hot latinas working with him. You always got your full hour with the lady of your choice. They went the extra mile and would take a shower with you before hitting the bed.

My favorite was Wildcat Maria and the deal was this....Junior would put a quarter on top of the door frame and if you and the Wildcat made the room shake so much and knocked the quarter off, your session was free. Trust me, Maria did everything she could to make the quarter hit the ground and I don't feel her sessions were an act, I just really and truly felt she was an actual nympho. He had a couple of other ladies, one was Kassandra for the ass guys, Fernanda, and Kayla. I'm forgetting the name of another young lady I saw a few times.

After moving from the Heights area, it seems he moved to a house, then to some apartments off Bering or Augusta and Westheimer. The remarks about Junior were spot on, he was one of the nicest men around, however he was physically big enough to know he could take care of business if anybody messed with his customers or his ladies.
    Sounds amazing. I wish I got in the hobby during an era like that :) I wonder if any of these kinds of places exist today but are kept underground due to the recent LEO activity

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast