Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: A Blast from the Past!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Zhivago52's Avatar
    One of the best women ever in the hobby; knows the meaning of how to have fun. We've never met, but I've long admired you and wish you the very best. Thought and prayers always!

Quote Originally Posted by blaktygre View Post
    a Lik-Dal-Son-Strawberry cake...a creamy and moist desert cake....mmmm
    Hahaha...sounds like a Gang Bang to remember! Lol Speaking of Gang Bangs...I'm putting one together for a few ladies here, but...Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone! Lol
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
    One of the best women ever in the hobby; knows the meaning of how to have fun. We've never met, but I've long admired you and wish you the very best. Thought and prayers always!
    Hello Sweet Dr. Z (one of my atf movies BTW)...thank you for the kind words! If there's one thing I know...it's FUN!!! Lol Hugs and Kisses to you!!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Skye View Post
    This is a happy thread
    Hi Sweetness! Yes, the world's too crazy and life's too short...not to be Happy!! Let The Fun Begin!!

Verified Companion Companion missi hart's Avatar
    we've never met. i just recently moved from austin to wimberley, so most of my providing time was in austin. i am fairly new to the san antonio scene, but i love it so far. from looking at the numerous glowing responses you have received, it is pretty evident that you are a fun and caring soul. best wishes to you!
    tall, leggy transgirl located in wimberley, tx

the best way to reach me is via private message or email me at missihart27@gmail.com

https://preferred411.com/P39449

i am open-minded. ask me about doubles with a few well-reviewed austin and san antonio providers.

Quote Originally Posted by missi hart View Post
    we've never met. i just recently moved from austin to wimberley, so most of my providing time was in austin. i am fairly new to the san antonio scene, but i love it so far. from looking at the numerous glowing responses you have received, it is pretty evident that you are a fun and caring soul. best wishes to you!
    Missi hart...Thank you for the best wishes! It takes time to get acquainted...just hang in there. One thing I would recommend is to attend all the Socials that ck1942 posts. If you ever need any advice, just PM me! Have fun and stay safe!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5