Thread: Curious question

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Curious question

Twice in the last two weeks I've had ladies offer BB, and I don't understand this. In the previous 4 years not one time has that happened even with regulars. Both of these ladies are younger than my normal ladies but damn they should know better right? Now I'm human and I'm the moment part of me wanted nothing more than to take them up on the offer but I didn't. Does this happen often to others and I'm just the exception or is this strange?

Girls are trying to gain a competitive edge in a down market. You probably seem like "safe" guy. In a nutshell, they're young and dumb.

Verified Hobbyist BCD albundy v2.0's Avatar
    It’s been like that a while now actually. Not with ECCIE ladies generally. But on BP, it has been VERY common for a long time.

A couple of examples off the top of my head, though there have been many similar stories:

That last chick I reviewed, “Star.” She pulled out a Magnum (LOL!) but informed me that we could fuck without one for an upcharge. Told her I just wanted the BJ uncovered.

Another time, my former favorite, was blowing me. I was lying back against the headboard while she was between my legs. While blowing me she reached for the rubber that was on the bed still in the packaging. Without even stopping the BJ, she reached for it. She then, without stopping the BJ, threw the condom across the room! Then jumped up to go on board! Now, I had been seeing her quite a bit, but still. I told her to get the condom first.

Funny thing is, these chicks actually seem to take offense when you say that sometimes! They are offended because you are insinuating that they have something! Weird. But it is the mindset of some of those chicks.

And of course you have the chicks that are *forbidden topic*. They obviously don’t give a shit and try to do it without protection routinely.

The more high end girls, like ECCIE women, don’t fall into the examples I gave. But on the old BP and related sites, it is extremely common. Especially with the desperation some of them have now.

(Pro tip: Always bring your own gloves. Just in case.)
    Eats Hot Pockets. Bangs Hooers.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Lia88's Avatar
    Yall remember when covered bj was the market? But was taken over by bbbj...well seems like this will be the new takeover
    🌹Sexy Fun Spanish Mami Puerto Rican Lia🌹

250hhr - 400HR - 560 HR 1/2 - 700 2 HRS

puertoricanlia@protonmail.com

TWITTER🌹: @puertoricanlia
    WEBSITE🌹: https://linktr.ee/puertoricanlia
    INSTAGRAM🌹: @puerto_ricanlia
    Provide Delights Member: https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

TEXT🌹:985-236-8407

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickens Cider View Post
    Now I'm human and in the moment part of me wanted nothing more than to take them up on the offer and stick MY DICK IN SIDE HER.
    What was your handle on the other board?

Dickens Cider (Dick In Side Her)