Thread: Been here a while, trying to my account verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Been here a while, trying to my account verified

Hello, I have been playing in the hobby locally for about a year and have been trying to get verified. I sent a message with my other user names and I am also on p411 with several oks. I would like to be an acrive contributor but I can’t post in most forums. Thanks you!

Verified Companion Companion
    Welcome. This is how you become a verified hobbyist - click here.

Registered Male (Not Verified) mrright4now4's Avatar
    I also have been trying to get verified with no luck. I followed the rules and followed up as well and have no response. I don't know if maybe it takes a while because of Covid, but I'm waiting patiently...

Verified Companion Companion
    It takes a while because there is only one person doing verifications - ck1942. "A while" to some has been a year or longer. This site has grown by leaps and bounds the last year, so he has a lot to do. He also has a life outside this as well. Make sure to follow the directions on the link I posted above.

FYI: being verified doesn't mean you don't have to go through a provider's screening. It just means you get to see the men's lounge and some of the private areas that are on other states' sections.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the heads up, i can imagine how time consuming this can be, but i just wanted to ask to make sure i wasn’t missing a crucial step to getting that status. I usually use my p411 for verification but there are ladies here tgat i would love to meet and would like to be able to use this account to the fullest to make friends.