Holiday Greetings to all from SW Fort Worth!

Having spent many years on Eccie, I felt the need to find a new home after the big negative changes there in the last couple of years. After doing some searching, I stumbled upon OH2!

I must say it reminds me of Eccie in "the good old days", and I hope I will prove my value to the community in the coming weeks and months.

A little about myself, I'm an airline pilot in my early 50's. I love travel and adventure, and of course flying (I do own a private airplane that makes frequent trips to CO, OK and FL).

Being a family man, I usually prefer incall, as outcalls at my home are usually off the table. But when the cat is away...

I have taken trips with providers before, and even traded for a flight once! I love beautiful women, and will do what I can to help them out!

Being new to OH2, I seek a provider who won't mind verifying me to the mods after our session. I will do the same for you (if needed) and post a review as well!

Thanks to the mods for all they do, and BIGGER thanks to all the great providers out there! THANK YOU BOTH!