Thread: Howdy Everyone! Experienced hobbyist checking in, but new to OH2.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Thumbs up Howdy Everyone! Experienced hobbyist checking in, but new to OH2.

Holiday Greetings to all from SW Fort Worth!

Having spent many years on Eccie, I felt the need to find a new home after the big negative changes there in the last couple of years. After doing some searching, I stumbled upon OH2!

I must say it reminds me of Eccie in "the good old days", and I hope I will prove my value to the community in the coming weeks and months.

A little about myself, I'm an airline pilot in my early 50's. I love travel and adventure, and of course flying (I do own a private airplane that makes frequent trips to CO, OK and FL).

Being a family man, I usually prefer incall, as outcalls at my home are usually off the table. But when the cat is away...

I have taken trips with providers before, and even traded for a flight once! I love beautiful women, and will do what I can to help them out!

Being new to OH2, I seek a provider who won't mind verifying me to the mods after our session. I will do the same for you (if needed) and post a review as well!

Thanks to the mods for all they do, and BIGGER thanks to all the great providers out there! THANK YOU BOTH!

Registered Male (Not Verified) whosnext2.0's Avatar
    Hi Poon !

Verified Companion Companion
    That was a very nice introductory post. Welcome to OH2. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.