Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naughty librarian: Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...perience-bliss

She claims to have recorded the meeting, was that consensual ?
    I didn't see her ad before you linked it above..... but holy fuck. She literally said : " I have or texts saying he felt otherwise and I even recorded session. So maybe I'll let a select few view it."

Wtf???? That is a really scary thought. If you put up a no review she said she might share vid??
    Last edited by JJ8901; 12-27-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...perience-bliss

She claims to have recorded the meeting, was that consensual ?
    That’s a great question JH.

+1 JH
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Sorry you had to experience that. Just Wow!
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

I’ve seen her and had a great time

I’ve seen her several times and really enjoy my time with her. She is down to earth and real. She looks like she does in the pictures she posts and I don’t agree that she is 40lbs more. I think she is cool AF and I will continue to see her. She does give a BBBJ but doesn’t do anything else BB with me.

Yes, you enjoyed your sessions with her, but did she record those sessions???

She just lost a lot of business with married men and men.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I messaged her and asked her about it.

Curiosity got the best of me. Full disclosure here, I’ve never seen her. But I asked her directly about her recording, she told me that she has a ring doorbell recording of the two of them talking about the session outside her door after it was over, she said that the guy kept texting her afterward and got mad when she didn’t answer him.

So take that for what it’s worth. She didn’t send it to me so I didn’t see it, but She probably should have lead with that before saying she’s recorded a client. I mean it’s not MUCH better but at least if it got out it wouldn’t be someone’s husband or whatever balls deep in a provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Non-consensual recording, in either direction, is a problem and every one should now be aware of the risks...

I think I am on her shit list now for what I said about the recording of her session. But being a married man, I'm have to worry about myself, not her business practices.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    @Joetex13 , she stated in her thread and I quote “I even recorded the session”.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yep I’m seeing that...

No one is 100% on top of their game, every date. But at least try to be.
    A "no" review can reset how a lady thinks and acts. And it should. No one is perfect.
    If a provider is not ready for a date, do not make a date, just to make money. A bad date can damage your reputation.
    Just because he said he had a good time, does not mean he did. The review is how he really felt about the date.
    Hobbyist will lie to you to get what he wants, just like when a provider lies to get what she wants.
    Just because it's a "no" review, does not mean it needs to be removed from the review section.
    Trying to make someone look bad because of his review doesn't make you look good.
    Feelings get hurt. It's a fact of life. Live with it and do better the next date, and the next...

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    @Joetex13 , she stated in her thread and I quote “I even recorded the session”.
    “I even recorded the session”. That's what she said.

she sent me unsolicited PM trying to say she recorded on ring doorbell, and not the session, even though she literally said "I even recorded the session"
    Last edited by JJ8901; 12-29-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Honestly at this point I’m wondering where OP went off to. He done did us a post and ghost.

He did his review. He did it according to his session results.
    He is probably moving on to the next provider, but doing his homework first.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. The fact that she would record a session without consent is borderline criminal.... minimally an enforceable ban? She said it straight out.

There was a guy in another major Texas city drilling a new young girl in the WW about her piss-poor performance when he saw her. He gave her a scathing review that would stop any possibility of her succeeding as a provider on OH2. I said something positive in her WW thread. She ended up reaching out to me via PM and explained that they guy had body odor, bad breath and his penis smelled bad. The complaints in his review had to do with her stand-offishness and lack of willingness to do a good BBBJ.

I'm not saying anything here. Coming from a mathematical background there are many "variables" and "degrees of freedom" in an interaction of this nature. Folks don't talk much about the other possibilities that can and do occur.

A'Man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast