Thread: Hazel @ Asian Top Stars brings the IOP (and much more)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hazel @ Asian Top Stars brings the IOP (and much more)

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Top Stars, Hazel
    Date of Visit: 12/20/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text (after verification)
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: asiantopstars@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.theasianstars.com
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower, BBBJ w/ DT, BLS, TUMA, DATY, DATO, 69, MPCFS, CIM
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair to about her lower-mid back
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Dark, long hair and dark eyes; probably about 5'7 or 8"; Natural perky B cups. Very nice body; not as firm and toned as Lily, but she is in great shape (somebody else described her as "thicker", but I'd definitely disagree with that); Typical K-girl booty; Nice, smooth skin, and a shaved and clean package.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I got a text from the booker at ATS telling me that they had a new girl starting, so I checked out her profile on the website and thought I should help welcome her back to Dallas. I was finally able to make some time on Sunday morning, so I texted the booker to make an appointment and made my way out to their spot.

The usual two-text system and I was at the door, which magically opens, and I walk in to greet Hazel. She's a lovely woman, enthusiastic and welcoming. A big hug and some kisses and then it is off to the bedroom. I decided to clean up there, so we did the Listerine toast and jumped in the shower.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Nice review, Kobe. I clicked on the Asian Stars link you gave, and that Coco pic was stolen off Instagram. There is a zero percent chance the pictured girl is ''coming soon''. I understand a touch up, a photo shop. But an outright internet photo theft is poor business practice.

Not to mention accusing A certain Hobbyist of getting them busted (as Housek), and accusing that same Hobby guy of forcing the closure of the NW Highway spas. All the while procuring a many times banned Individual on this Site, and that other one, to post the stack of lies on their behalf.

Do you agree that is a bad business policy?

Maybe I should word my question differently.

Do you think it is bad business policy to promote a handle (Samgyupsal/vadc), who lies constantly, and attacks other spas and Members?

May I ask why you, Kiss, and vadc's ''Source'' endorse this behavior? None of you have renounced his behavior. He posts as a Promoter for Asian Stars, his promtion is to attack others through a myriad of lies. He has nothing good to say about AS, other than his ''Source'' who works there. Why do you all remain silent?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    Nice review, Kobe. I clicked on the Asian Stars link you gave, and that Coco pic was stolen off Instagram. There is a zero percent chance the pictured girl is ''coming soon''. I understand a touch up, a photo shop. But an outright internet photo theft is poor business practice.

Not to mention accusing A certain Hobbyist of getting them busted (as Housek), and accusing that same Hobby guy of forcing the closure of the NW Highway spas. All the while procuring a many times banned Individual on this Site, and that other one, to post the stack of lies on their behalf.

Do you agree that is a bad business policy?
    Chung, you know as well as I do that the overwhelming majority of these pics are mostly bogus, whether being heavily shopped, touched up, or even of a different girl (IG model) who the girl/agency feels bears enough of a resemblance to the provider that it can give the client a fair expectation of what they'll see. It's hard to call it bad business practice in the Asian studio/spa hobby market, because it's very much the norm, but I think having actual pics of the girl is preferable. The IG pick that could be so easily found was pretty comical, I thought, and not very smart on their part.

To your second point, you are implying/assuming that (whatever his name is) works for House/ATS, and that they directed him to come attack you and accuse you of these things. I have no knowledge and seen no proof of that.

Since I can't verify the accuracy of his accusations against you, there's nothing I can really say.

Good or bad business policy? Depends on if the things he said can be proven true (I don't know the whole story).

It's not my approach to business, but this is a much different market. That being said, I know that LA has done it plenty, yet they still have plenty of clients. Doesn't seem like it has been bad for them.

Maybe I should word my question differently.

Do you think it is bad business policy to promote a handle (Samgyupsal/vadc), who lies constantly, and attacks other spas and Members?

May I ask why you, Kiss, and vadc's ''Source'' endorse this behavior? None of you have renounced his behavior. He posts as a Promoter for Asian Stars, his promtion is to attack others through a myriad of lies. He has nothing good to say about AS, other than his ''Source'' who works there. Why do you all remain silent?

Where did I ever endorse ANY behavior of his that involved slandering you? And what exactly would you like me to do to show you the support you're seeking.

9.5 times out of 10, I have no clue what he is rambling on about in his posts.

Again, you claim he's on AS' dime. Maybe true, Maybe not. I don't know.

You can't verify his accusations, so you sit by?? You and Housek/Asian Stars/Kiss. samgyupsal (vadc) posted lie after lie, everything from my getting Housek busted, and getting the NW Highway spas closed, to getting Covid, and rushed to the hospital, AFTER a session with a girl at either Sun, Lovely Angels, or Luxury. How convenient that Asian Stars is so CLEAN. He works for Asian Stars, or on their behalf.

You admit he ''rambles'', and you can't understand 9.5 posts out of 10, yet you hold out for that .5 chance that the above ridiculous stories are true. Why hasn't Asian Stars posted? They can, they have an account here. They let vadc do their ugly, bullshit attacks for them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can't verify his accusations, so you sit by??
    What the hell would you like me to do Chung? Everybody hurls shit at everybody on these boards. It's not my job to come to your defense. I've been on the receiving end of attacks and accusations and never saw you step in, and I wouldn't expect you to. Why then are you so bothered that I didn't jump into the fray?

Seriously, what would you like me to say? "Stop being mean to Chung"? "Stop making allegations that I don't know (and can't verify) the truth of"? He made his accusations (that were news to me), and you clapped back. What exactly was I needed for? We've had some nice conversations, and I like ya, Chung. But I'm not going to pretend that I know who you are, what you're about, and what you'd be willing to do. I don't know what the truth behind the back and forth really is, so what value/info do I provide by chiming in?

You and Housek/Asian Stars/Kiss. samgyupsal (vadc) posted lie after lie, everything from my getting Housek busted, and getting the NW Highway spas closed, to getting Covid, and rushed to the hospital, AFTER a session with a girl at either Sun, Lovely Angels, or Luxury. How convenient that Asian Stars is so CLEAN. He works for Asian Stars, or on their behalf.

Ok, Chung, if you're just going to spit out blatant lies, then we're done with this conversation. Go find and post all these "lies after lies" that I have supposedly been posting about you so prominently.

I have never accused you of a single thing you just listed in that quote. Not one. Not even a hint of one.

I have no idea who the fuck KISS or samgyupsal are, and I have no clue of any amps/spa on NW highway. I've been to Blue 3-4 times, and Sun once. I'm as far away from being an insider in the AMP/Spa world as you can possibly be.

Ok, you're convinced he works for Asian Stars; that's fine. What does that have to do with me? I know nothing about the guy; I can't say if it's true or not. His posts that I have seen have been all over the place.

You admit he ''rambles'', and you can't understand 9.5 posts out of 10, yet you hold out for that .5 chance that the above ridiculous stories are true. Why hasn't Asian Stars posted? They can, they have an account here. They let vadc do their ugly, bullshit attacks for them.
    Jesus Christ. Paranoia much? I'm not holding out for anything. I read his comments, and moved on; haven't given them a second thought since.

I have no idea why AS hasn't posted, and I really don't care, to tell you the truth. Take your issues up with them, Chung, cause you're barking up the wrong tree with me.

You mis-read one of my posts. I said you, Asian Stars and Kiss remained silent, while samgyupsal went on a 2 month rampage of attacks on me, ghostrider, Sun, Luxury, and Lovely Angels. I didn't say anyone besides samgyupsal attacked and posted scores of lies.

I like you, too, I only bring you in because you post often for Asian Stars, and I have seen you and ghostrider in mini-flare ups. What do I want? Not much. One person associated with Asian Stars to post that samgyupsal/vadc does not represent Asian Stars, or its values. Simple. You have not been attacked anywhere near like samgyupsal attacked me and others. That one thread I referenced outlines his attack campaign.

I don't expect to see that post, renouncing vadc/samgyupsal. Why? Because every indicator points back at Asian Stars, as instigating these attacks. Samgyupsal posted that himself, that the Owner of Asian Stars (Kiss) had a big fight with 2 other spa owners.. Coincidentally (not!) The Owners, whose businesses are viciously attacked. Asian Stars stays silent, samgyupsal works for them as their attack dog.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You mis-read one of my posts. I said you, Asian Stars and Kiss remained silent, while samgyupsal went on a 2 month rampage of attacks on me, ghostrider, Sun, Luxury, and Lovely Angels. I didn't say anyone besides samgyupsal attacked and posted scores of lies.

I like you, too, I only bring you in because you post often for Asian Stars, and I have seen you and ghostrider in mini-flare ups. What do I want? Not much. One person associated with Asian Stars to post that samgyupsal/vadc does not represent Asian Stars, or its values. Simple. You have not been attacked anywhere near like samgyupsal attacked me and others. That one thread I referenced outlines his attack campaign.

I don't expect to see that post, renouncing vadc/samgyupsal. Why? Because every indicator points back at Asian Stars, as instigating these attacks. Samgyupsal posted that himself, that the Owner of Asian Stars (Kiss) had a big fight with 2 other spa owners.. Coincidentally (not!) The Owners, whose businesses are viciously attacked. Asian Stars stays silent, samgyupsal works for them as their attack dog.
    OHHHHHHH, now I'm following.

Yeah I've reviewed a handful of Asian Star girls. I've also reviewed indys, HDS, etc. As a member of a review/info-exchange site, that's part of the job, is it not?

Look Chung, based on what you said above (regarding what you want), bringing me in to this still makes zero sense, because I can't give you what you want. You shouldn't be listening to ghost and the other minions. I'm not affiliated with Asian Stars, I don't know who vadc is (other than an obnoxious poster), I don't know if he/she represents AS or anywhere else, and I can't speak on AS' "values" or "smear campaigns" allegedly called for by the owner/somebody else.

Hell, you clearly have more of a connection (or inside knowledge) about AS than I do, because you know way more about them. The owner's name (KISS? Are you serious?), the fight/bad blood with other spa owners, what other setups they are involved in, etc.; all of that is stuff I didn't even know (and frankly, don't care about). I'm just here to have a good time and do my part to pass on helpful information.

That's it, man. I really don't know what else I can say.

Ok.. Yeah, Kiss is the Owner's name, she owned Housek before it was busted, and she, vadc, and one other very close associate (not you) concocted an evil plan to attack me, ghostrider, Luxury, Lovely Angels, and even Sun on a far less scale.

As samgyupsal posted, Kiss got into fights with other Owners, and this is her way to get revenge. Her Studio barely gets positive press, other than from you.

You all need to take your pissing match private.

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial