Thread: Hot Stone in Jackson

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hot Stone in Jackson

Years ago there was an Aisan massage parlor in Jackson called Hot Stone. I was at the restaurant in the same shopping center the other night and noticed that the sign was back on and lights and it looks like they may be back open. Does anybody know if they are?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lonelytraveler88's Avatar
    Biloxi & travel to Hattiesburg, Mobile, Pensacola & Tuscaloosa
    Where is this located?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North Jackson in a shopping center near County Line Rd and Pear Orchard. It could be a different type of business in there now and they just never have took the old sign down. Just looking through the window as I drove by it still looks the same as it did years ago except the other night when there were people in there the blinds were closed and I could see a tv up on a he wall like in a restaurant. I'll keep checking and see if I can find out if it really is a spa

Yes please keep us posted on this. I sure wish they'd reopen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I drove by again last night and could see two TVs mounted on the walls that were playing some mountain and ocean scenes over and over, like something relaxing that would be playing in a spa. The entrance way that was lit up last time I went by was dark and the door was locked. It sure seems like someone has reopened it or is working on it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I went by this morning. Sign on the door said nug3enius or something like that. Yes there is a random three instead of a letter. Hours 7am-11am, then like 2-7p or something along those lines. Anyway maybe medical marijuana or one of the cbd places but not that which we desire .

Thank for the info.