Thread: #West Chase Daily {Note inside, Please Read}

Verified Companion Companion YittleLover's Avatar

#West Chase Daily {Note inside, Please Read}

I will be available as always in the West Chase City Center Area.

Screening is required and much appreciated. I require age, race, two references as well as the day and time you want to visit me or I visit you.

My services offered are, bbbj, dfk, cim, dt, shower play, MSOG, & more.

A note to the Graduates of The School of Etiquette.
    If you book a appt., with me and you show up on time you will not be rushed. Why? Because I want the same thing you want. I want to cum. I want to know that you came and I want to see your eyes roll back into your necktie area while you are unloading in my throat! However if you show up late all bets are off. Why? Because that's not how you conduct yourself with others so why would you think I would tolerate it?? It does not matter. You cannot fix stupid! For some reason a group of people present on the board are entitled to something that I obviously don't offer. Shhhh

To the gentlemen who have a long standing relationship not only with me but with other providers and you have continued to practice a level of respect and proper etiquette for a period of time thank you! Thank you for just being a legit hobby lover... More importantly thank you for acting as though you appreciate what a lady is bringing to the table. A bottomless throat and much much more.

30 Minutes 160.00
    60 Minutes 250.00

XMAS Special-90 minutes 350.00
    XMAS Special-120 Min: 400.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YittleLover; 12-20-2020 at 07:17 PM.