Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Funny Topic but us Ladies get asked!

Retired Companion
    Let's stay on topic. This is argumentative and the topic is not about ISO's.

Quote Originally Posted by austinperv View Post
    I very much doubt this. You respond to literally every single ISO ad... do you think that ISOs are a message to you specifically? That's not very selective.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nobody here. Just chiming in.
    I agree that the rate is the rate. Every customer going in should expect to pay for time. They can also expect ymmv from the business owner. Not every situation is the same.

When I look for a lady and see a list of prices I select the rate I want. I also research and read other reviews to get a feel for the expectation. Even with research I know not everything is available and maybe at that point I decide I won’t go in. . I recently saw a provider that had a cold which she did not mention when I made the appointment. I love the kissing aspect but it wasn’t going to happen. Poor lady was sniffling the whole time. I didn’t say because we didn’t kiss take off 10%.

I’ve also had situations where the expectation changes on a whim. I had a lady allow daty once during my hhr rate. When I went a second time to see her I asked for daty and she said she only offers it in the upgrade rate. In my mind I’m like wtf? I didn’t cry about it. Just chose at that moment I won’t be seeing this person again.

So yeah, things change. At the same time this is a business. I mean there’s such thing as MSRP. Some people purchasing a car may decide I don’t want certain features of a vehicle. Of course anyone trying to negotiate service because the client doesn’t want to pay full price is not recommended.

Number one, just pay for her time and see how it goes. Two, you’re risking getting called out here on this board. The customer should know the lady always has the upper hand. However, if anyone is set on negotiating. Go for it! Someone will bite.

Just my little opinion. Again, nobody here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    So lately I know I am not the only one but here it goes.
    I have been contacted by great potential guys. Who have asked
    For me to see them but they don't or can't want full service. They proced to tell me they want a hr for $xxx amount. This I hate to say annoys me. I pay $$ for my Amazon prime account I don't use all the services. So can I tell them I'll pay $$. (Sarcastic question ) Vent over.
    So, we have a thread here about people negotiating what is outside of what a Provider offers with a change in price.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieevans View Post
    I get this daily and find it disrespectful. If you are unhappy with a provider's rates, then locate a provider that is within your budget. If I gave a hobbyist a higher rate than listed, they would be disrespected too.

I've also been asked if I take gift cards, and exchange for the cost of a full-day's date (dinner, activities, etc..). The answer is always "NO".
    Most are gentleman, but part of the job is unfortunately receiving disrespectful text's and then ignoring them.
    And we have a Provider that agrees with the OP that it is not to their liking.

I'm in a range and choose a clientele that I feel comfortable with.

I also respond to everyone that contacts me. Business is actually fine and I rarely ever have slow weeks, but as someone who is running a business you should respond to everyone even if it is a message to decline or to say you are unavailable.
    Than I have to ask why Ellieevans is doing exactly what the OP is complaining about? Unless Ellieevans has an unlisted rate for a BnG/QV. Since that is what the Hobbyist was asking for in his thread, and i'll assume you are offering it. Might I inquire for other Hobbyist what that rate is?
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    So, we have a thread here about people negotiating what is outside of what a Provider offers with a change in price.

And we have a Provider that agrees with the OP that it is not to their liking.

Than I have to ask why Ellieevans is doing exactly what the OP is complaining about? Unless Ellieevans has an unlisted rate for a BnG/QV. Since that is what the Hobbyist was asking for in his thread, and i'll assume you are offering it. Might I inquire for other Hobbyist what that rate is?
    I'm going to abide by what Austin Ellen but I'll clarify by PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I'm in a range and choose a clientele that I feel comfortable with.

I also respond to everyone that contacts me. Business is actually fine and I rarely ever have slow weeks, but as someone who is running a business you should respond to everyone even if it is a message to decline or to say you are unavailable.
    I like your attitude love.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I like your attitude love.
    I have a total girl crush on her have you seen her pictures Hot mama!
    Honestly I hope everyone has a good Christmas this year

Rates are based on general market prices and "perceived value", Both by the seekers and the seekie. That perception varies based on the "eye of the beholder" and all the other seekie's out there. Instead of Nextflix type valuation, its more like renting a car. You can rent a Lexus or a Kia, but the ride expectations of both are different. You can rent an Italian Sports Car for a wild ride or a Jacked Up Hummer for a rough and tubble ride. Sometimes you rent the Mustang and get the KIA ride. Sometimes your rent the Toyota and get a Infiniti ride. Experience varies. But in the end, they all get you from Point A to Point B, it just depends on how you want to get there. ... Enjoy the ride.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thehairguy View Post
    its more like renting a car.... Enjoy the ride.
    Well, you’re right about the car rental metaphor: upselling and hidden costs when you arrive, smells like the previous driver, it never gets the advertised mileage, and they always want you to stop by the gas station when you’re running late as it is!

However, the rental place WANTS you to point out the flaws in their body ahead of time, will exchange cars if yours breaks down, and will frequently upgrade your vehicle at no cost, and always offers a discount or free rental if any issues arose, unlike the business being compared.

What you are describing is much more of a gamble, and your suggestion that we be happy we got to point B is not shared by many here. We want what is advertised and/or discussed: anything less is untenable for the business.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

My point A to B, was more that in the end (most times) we get to the finish line, not really to "be happy about it". it was that all cars serve the same function in the end. Your satisfaction with the ride, varies and definitely goes towards the 'perceived value' if the driver reviews the ride here. I agree we all want the Ride we desire/chose. Sometimes you get the "driving miss dasiy" and sometimes you get the "slam your ass in your seat" ride.

So this raises a question:

Is the "One Price covers all" or "ala carte" options better...

IMO the single price are better at GFE type experience, but little exposure to the BNG or Ala Carte, as this really is not my preference.

But what's the group say?

i'm an all you can eat buffet guy
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thehairguy View Post

Is the "One Price covers all" or "ala carte" options better...

what's the group say?
    Hey Thehairguy,

This is a really good question, that it should be it's own thread (not being sarcastic)

But, I LOVE providers that have a "ala carte" menu. I'm pretty vanilla bcd. So ala carte to me is only offering "BNG".

So, a provider that has that B(blo)NG option + the various time rates for fs + activites menu listed right underneath.

IS SO PERFECT to see, when I come across ads like that. Literally answers all my questions right then and there, because sometimes I might not want to do fs, might be in the mood for just B(Blo)NG.

Ex: B(blo)NG - $
    FS qv - $$
    hh - $$
    hr -$$$

Listed Menu

--
    But, if the provider only has her ad set up as "one price covers all", then I wouldn't ask her about making the B(Blo)NG ala carte for me. I would just pay the one price that covers all.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Hobbyist wouldn’t ask for lower rates if rates were reasonable. Now days to see a provider you have to go through a menu as if you were in a restaurant.

Now it’s oh you want more? The price for that is???

It’s a business that has totally gotten out of hand. IMO

What happened to pay one price and enjoy each other????

If I can't/won't afford the listed rate, I simply don't contact the provider. It is just that simple folks: it costs nothing to look, only when ya go to buy/rent do you need to cough up the cash.
    I intend to live forever or die trying.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    I will say this if you want street walker prices go shop there. If you want a lady with a low volume freshly showered light makeup who is in your budget go for it. Don't complain her rates ; Her body her rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2