Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funny Topic but us Ladies get asked!

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

Funny Topic but us Ladies get asked!

So lately I know I am not the only one but here it goes.
    I have been contacted by great potential guys. Who have asked
    For me to see them but they don't or can't want full service. They proced to tell me they want a hr for $xxx amount. This I hate to say annoys me. I pay $$ for my Amazon prime account I don't use all the services. So can I tell them I'll pay $$. (Sarcastic question ) Vent over.

Verified Companion
    I get this daily and find it disrespectful. If you are unhappy with a provider's rates, then locate a provider that is within your budget. If I gave a hobbyist a higher rate than listed, they would be disrespected too.

I've also been asked if I take gift cards, and exchange for the cost of a full-day's date (dinner, activities, etc..). The answer is always "NO".
    Most are gentleman, but part of the job is unfortunately receiving disrespectful text's and then ignoring them.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieevans View Post
    I get this daily and find it disrespectful. If you are unhappy with a provider's rates, then locate a provider that is within your budget. If I gave a hobbyist a higher rate than listed, they would be disrespected too.

I've also been asked if I take gift cards, and exchange for the cost of a full-day's date (dinner, activities, etc..). The answer is always "NO".
    Most are gentleman, but part of the job is unfortunately receiving disrespectful text's and then ignoring them.
    I mean you say this but you're also responding to multiple ISOs a day. People don't do that when business is booming. Have you considered you might not be pricing yourself out of the market?

<snip> part of the job is unfortunately receiving disrespectful text's and then ignoring them.
    well ... yeah. but you understood this before you accepted the position, so to speak. not saying your point is not valid. just saying you should not be surprised, so you accepted this as part of the drill. complaining would seem misplaced.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion
    I'm in a range and choose a clientele that I feel comfortable with.

I also respond to everyone that contacts me. Business is actually fine and I rarely ever have slow weeks, but as someone who is running a business you should respond to everyone even if it is a message to decline or to say you are unavailable.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    I pay $$ for my Amazon prime account I don't use all the services. So can I tell them I'll pay $$. (Sarcastic question ) Vent over.
    Well, we all understand your point, but it doesn’t mean people all across the globe aren’t trying to get Prime for less. Click here. A search for “Prime Discounts” yields tons of results and discussions of this very topic.

The real question is: are potential clients trying to low-ball you because they want the accomplishment, or is it because they genuinely cannot swing your rates? Are they asking for fewer services because they desire fewer, or is it because they are still trying to connect with you without being as great an inconvenience? Remember, a LOT of providers do itemize their menu to the point that one could order a la carte. In this cafeteria fashion, guys are thinking that ordering two appetizers and side costs less than the entree.

Try not to be offended: just let guys know that you are a prix fixe, and that like a fine dine, you offer a special rate twice a year for charity and occasionally a Groupon, but the rest of the time, you’ll be happy to serve them the best meal of their lives at your standard rate. AND like those restaurants, you should take their inquiry as a compliment and as an opportunity to grow your future customers: think of your interactions as part of you brand and marketing, because how you treat the guy you never see may actually have more of an effect on your future business than you think. Reputation is more important than how many pounds per square inch you can kegel-squeeze.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    well ... yeah. but you understood this before you accepted the position, so to speak. not saying your point is not valid. just saying you should not be surprised, so you accepted this as part of the drill. complaining would seem misplaced.
    I have to agree with Dodger here... Many in the 'position' offer different rates depending on the service provided. So why would anyone be offended, by the question being asked? Your rates varies by time (longer is less), so one may consider that varying by service is not out of the question. Answer and move on.... IMO.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I’ve never asked a lady to take a lower rate than advertised. I’m a DFW guy. What drew my attention to this thread was a response to an ISO in the Fort Worth forum. A guy posted an ISO looking for a good professional LMT/RMT massage. Stated he didn’t care about L1-L2-L3, just that “she knew what she was doing” on the massage. He also specified FW/Midcities location.
    Ellie replied something like “Educated and Professional. Check me out”. I assume most people have an idea the going rate for a good professional massage is roughly $60 to $120 an hour. Ellie’s profile just states $700/hr. I didn’t see any options for LMT service only. Had that been my ISO, I might have asked about massage only rates and where her location was in DFW.
    I’m just saying, ladies aren’t the only ones that get annoying responses.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    I honestly dont mind being asked if I can do a lower rate...If I dont like the offer I just say no. Not a big deal
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    I honestly dont mind being asked if I can do a lower rate...If I dont like the offer I just say no. Not a big deal
    You, m’lady, are a perpetual champ!! That’s why your phone will ring today while others’ sit idle.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    If you are unhappy with a provider's rates, then locate a provider that is within your budget

I offer cuddle only sessions for lower price...but rarely get asked about that!

there are some of us gals who are still reasonable for what we provide!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

I offer cuddle only sessions for lower price...but rarely get asked about that! There are some of us gals who are still reasonable for what we provide![/COLOR]

Hells to the yeah.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    I’m sure you get asked for cuddle sessions a lot. Those things are lovely I think I wanna cuddle with them. 😍

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    I'm in a range and choose a clientele that I feel comfortable with.

I also respond to everyone that contacts me. Business is actually fine and I rarely ever have slow weeks, but as someone who is running a business you should respond to everyone even if it is a message to decline or to say you are unavailable.
    I very much doubt this. You respond to literally every single ISO ad... do you think that ISOs are a message to you specifically? That's not very selective.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I think this is a good topic and I’d like to share my perspective. Personally, I hate talking about rates and if someone introduces themselves in that manner it’s likely I may not respond. In general I won’t respond to anything that makes me feel like I am a drive through service. I’m touchy that way....I like things to feel relational I guess.

Anyways....

The OP is correct the rate is for the time. Understandably, it can be confusing because there are fbsm rates, Greek rates, kinky rates, milking table rates, pain in the ass rates, easy going rates, etc. Personally, I won’t compare ourselves to a corporate entity. We make our own rules, change them when we feel like it, accept one client and maybe not another. We have a LOT of freedom. There are occasions that I may offer a lower rate, but only after one or two sessions with someone. If I like the session, the person and feel that we will have an ongoing relationship then it is worth it. But the first encounter...the rate is the rate is the rate is the rate.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast