Thread: Any ladies need help with gifts for the family?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any ladies need help with gifts for the family?

Evening all. I'm new here. I'd like to extend an offer to the wonderful ladies here... What with Covid and all, it's been a hell of a tough year. If any of you ladies need some help with gifts for your kids and family, I can help. I operate a small online buying and selling business. I have a surplus of stocking stuffers and toys, etc this year. So I'm offering them to the ladies in need this year. I have gifts for all ages.

If you're interested, just private message me .
    Happy holidays to all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Is this a free offer or an exchange for something?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Need to hit up the Houston barter section.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.