Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Spinner
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    New to Dallas, found this place from usg.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You missed out on the TUMA... What a great gal, to bad she has permanently left :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She will be back Jan 2nd

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Hell of a 2 days coming.. January 1st.. It will be 2021, no more 2020, and the grief it showered on us all.
    January 2nd.. Sansa!

I missed Sansa when she was here, weeks ago. She was too damn booked. Hopefully the ''got to get in early'' crowd
    Subsided, and I'll get a chance in those first 2 weeks. It was fun reading her stellar reviews, and reading her extensive menu,
    But it wasn't so fun when I learned she was on a lengthy vacation. at least it wasn't permanent!

I learned today that Sansa is due back tomorrow. I had to cancel with Asa today (damn allergy!), and in the course of rescheduling the House Mom said Luxury expects Sansa back Thursday, instead of Saturday.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Pheralfire's Avatar
    Forgive for not knowing, but what is TUMA?

TUMA means ''Tongue up my ass''. Sansa performs that activity, you must experience that with Sansa before you die, or before January ends, whichever comes first!

Bonus is Sansa is slim, very pretty and CATHOLIC.. Of course she will worship Protestant if you desire (like the Reviewer here),
    But most guys, like the Author of this post, prefer Sansa in all her most glorious Glory.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I saw her yesterday and she is very pretty, nice body, nice C tits and nice ass. I didn’t take the shower option, went with rub down. She is catholic for sure, I had to stop her for Condom. Her bbbj was ok but she doesn’t DT. The wiggle of the tongue was ok but I like to see them take it all. Eye contact was good. CG, rich, and mish. In mish looking down at hot chick saying “fuck me baby” made up for everything else, blew in cover. Another rub down and she asked, another round baby, yes thank you.....
    Pretty much the same.

All in all was good session but heart breaking on the bbbj. That’s just me though, she’s definitely worth a visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can someone dm a new fella on where the fuck Luxury is?? I need to know and meet this girl ASAP. 🤯

Ok, Anger, don't get so angry!

I don't know the exact address, but Luxury is south of Royal, and north of Southwell, on Harry Hines. The first right turn into a small group of Warehouse-like buildings, as you drive north, just past Plaza Latina. Maybe 200 yards after you make that right turn.

Sansa will take very good care of you..