Thread: I brought my Cheerleading Costume & Dog Collar...

Verified Companion
    Houston but I travel frequently so inquire

Alien I brought my Cheerleading Costume & Dog Collar...

Is no one into a good role-playing session anymore? I mean the works!

I'm talking dim but sexxxy scenery, being in character from start to finish... Teacher/School-girl... Coach/Cheerleader... Sex Masseur/Tense Client...

Oils, body rubs, face paintings, light spankings, stripper slides, booty rubs, multiple erotic orgasms, milking... YUM! A girl just wants to have some fun... and cum while I'm doing it! Is that asking for too much??? Sigh...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX View Post
    Is no one into a good role-playing session anymore? I mean the works!

I'm talking dim but sexxxy scenery, being in character from start to finish... Teacher/School-girl... Coach/Cheerleader... Sex Masseur/Tense Client...

Oils, body rubs, face paintings, light spankings, stripper slides, booty rubs, multiple erotic orgasms, milking... YUM! A girl just wants to have some fun... and cum while I'm doing it! Is that asking for too much??? Sigh...
    Wait a minute missy ... you're leading that cheer like you have a plug up your butt. Turn around and bend over now, let me see what you got up there.

Mmmm ... let me taste that. I think this needs to be reamed out real good. In fact, I think we need to check all your holes today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    how about .....

* guy arrives to his AirBnB for a few days only to find out that the owner double booked the place to a sexy attractive woman. he's determined to stay there; she's determined to stay there. he says "let's see if the bed is large enough for both of us, cos i aint sleeping on the couch." delites ensue.

* guy arrives to pick up his buddy to go out w/ the guys for beer/sports nite only to find his girlfriend there to tell him the guy's already left to the bar. first he's pissed, but then she says not to worry - her boyfriend has given her the greenlight cos the guys "a great fuck". delites ensue.

think out the box!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.