Thread: Eviction remedies when your biz partner splits & there’s a legit COVID related crisis

Eviction remedies when your biz partner splits & there’s a legit COVID related crisis

I need some professional help & any assistance possible to keep the place or sublet etc. Or I may need bail money if the other party doesn’t come around and make things right soon.

Seriously, it’s too much money to come up with before December 31st and was turned down for assistance in that county. The biz partner was asked to step up and apply for resources to help, as well,
    but could never be bothered. How does one remedy the situation without a big mess?

Furthermore, the biz partner claims she didn’t wipe the place out, but refused to make a police report like a normal person who’s been robbed.

I’m giving this woman two weeks to do the right things, before she’s exposed. The renter, me, has already been stalked, harassed violently at her private residence getting the cops called on her then gets her scary career criminal “madam” to try to intimidate me and all parties walk away with their egos too big and selfishly delight in others ruin.

So, how does one escape this unscathed or without needing bail money and pulling some ole left eye move! Lol. Jk.

People suck at times. Don’t share an incall if you don’t wanna get screwed over and deal with a bunch of bs. Smh
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 12-17-2020 at 11:52 AM.

If you're the renter and renting from her, walk away. Pack up and find another place.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    PM sent
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE